Bad impressions from the clinic. We met well, the translator helped with the registration and on the visit to the doctor. But the doctor practically did not look at the child, talked through a translator, asked all the time the conclusion from the Moscow clinic. What for?? I must examine and diagnose myself! I assigned an eeg, paid for it, made no information when the conclusion was made whether the procedure was carried out correctly, the child fell asleep, I asked the sister to sleep, she doesn’t know .. now the big problem is how to take the conclusion and eeg schedules. There are no documents that did research. They tormented the child, paid about $ 200 and that's it .. Nobody warned that the conclusion should be paid separately! Now they are asking for 90 Dirhams for this too!
Prof. Eitan Scapa - Leading gastroenterologist of Israel, a specialist in the treatment of diseases of the stomach and liver. Head of the Gastroenterology and Liver tretment department at the Asaf-a-Rofe Medical Center.
Education and clinical experience of the doctor:
- Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at Tel Aviv University;
- Passed internship on gastroenterology;
- Trained in the Israeli and foreign clinics;
- He has held various positions in "Assaf-a-Rofe" Medical Center.
Membership in professional associations:
- American Gastroenterology Association;
- Israel Gastroenterology Association.
Professor Scapa is the author of many scientific publications and techniques, including the world famous was the so-called "video tablet" - a miniature video camera, is swallowed by the patient and allows to record images of the digestive tract.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance