Professor Bitran is considered one of the best specialists in the field of corrections and prosthetic heart valves, reconstructive operations on coronary arteries and an open heart.
Daniel Bitran is one of the leading specialists in the field of cardiac surgery and has performed more than ten thousand successful operations.Daniel Bitran is one of the leading specialists in the field of cardiac surgery and has performed more than ten thousand successful operations.
General practical experience of cardiac surgeon Daniel Bitran is more than 20 years.
Education and clinical experience:
- He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, on the basis of the medical center "Hadassah.";
- Residency at the Medical Center "Hadassah" in 1981, from 1981 to 1984. He worked at the medical center at Harvard University in Boston (USA), and later was a senior cardiac surgeon various US medical centers;
- From 1990 to 1993 he headed the department of cardiac surgery at the hospital of St. Vincent in Worcester (Massachusetts, United States);
- In 1993 he was invited by the head of the Shaare Zedek Medical Center to found and head the Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery.
Membership in international organizations:
- The Israel Society of Cardiothoracic Surgery;
- The American Association for Thoracic Surgery;
- The European Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons;
- The International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance