Associate Professor Babek Tabandeh specializes in the area of general surgery, particularly in obesity surgery, cancer surgery and minimally invasive surgeries. Ass. Prof. Tabandeh graduated from Cukurova University in Adana in 1992 and Ege University in Istanbul in 1998 specializing in General Surgery.
His medical experience includes position of surgeon at leading Turkish hospitals:
- Special Calla Hospital in Istanbul;
- Medicana Hospital in Istanbul;
- Medical Park Goztepe Hospital in Istanbul.
Babek Tabandeh also works at the Faculty of Medicine at Bahçeşehir University. He is an author and co-author of over 40 documents.
Dr. Tabandeh is a member of many medical associations, namely:
- Turkish Medical Association;
- Liver Transplantation Society;
- Istanbul Surgery Association;
- Turkey Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society;
- American College of Surgeons.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance