Dr. Avi Hefetz is Head of the department of surgery and head and neck oncology at the medical center head and neck surgery at the clinic of the largest Israel - Assuta. Leading specialist in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of tumors in the head and neck, as well as, where appropriate, non-surgical treatment of the disease.
1987 MD - Tel-Aviv Sackler Medical School, Tel-Aviv University, Israel.
Board Memberships and Affiliations:
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery;
- Israeli Society of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surger;
- American Head and Neck Society.
- Former senior Head and Neck Surgeon, Department of Otolaryngology, Ichilov. Tel-Aviv;
- Co-founder of ARAM Center of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery;
Leading ENT specialist and surgeon at HMC.