Bad impressions from the clinic. We met well, the translator helped with the registration and on the visit to the doctor. But the doctor practically did not look at the child, talked through a translator, asked all the time the conclusion from the Moscow clinic. What for?? I must examine and diagnose myself! I assigned an eeg, paid for it, made no information when the conclusion was made whether the procedure was carried out correctly, the child fell asleep, I asked the sister to sleep, she doesn’t know .. now the big problem is how to take the conclusion and eeg schedules. There are no documents that did research. They tormented the child, paid about $ 200 and that's it .. Nobody warned that the conclusion should be paid separately! Now they are asking for 90 Dirhams for this too!
Proffesor Arie Lindner is a Head of the Urology Department, "Assaf Harofeh" Medical Center. He performs complex operations on kidney, prostate and bladder. Diagnosis and treatment of prostate adenoma - including laser.
- Tel Aviv University.
- University of UCLA, Los Angeles, USA.
Membership in professional organizations:
- Member of the Israeli Association of Surgeons
- Chairman of the Board of the Israeli Trade Union of Doctors
- Member of the American, European and Israeli Association of Urology
- Endourological Member Assoc.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance