Professional expert in the field of vascular surgery at the "Aya Medical" medical center in the Assuta hospital , Tel Aviv. He is a highly qualified specialist, author of unique methods of treatment of endovascular disease and varicose veins, an expert in the treatment of varicose veins advanced methods: laser and radiofrequency, steam, ClariVein technology and sclerotherapy
Education and specialization:
- Graduate medical education, graduated from Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel;
- Internship in General Surgery at the hospital Meir, Kfar Saba;
- Department of Surgery of Baragwanath Hospital of Soweto in South Africa.
- Specialization in the field of vascular surgery at the Medical Center. Suraski, Ichilov;
- Additional specialization in England, Germany and the United States in the treatment of venous disease through intravenous laser and sclerotherapy.
The clinical and scientific experience:
- The author of unique techniques for the treatment of varicose veins and vascular diseases;
- Author of numerous scientific publications and articles;
- Speaker and member of the Israeli and international conferences.
Membership in organizations:
- The Society for Vascular Surgery;
- European Association for Vascular Surgery (ESVS);
- European Venous Forum;
- American College of Phlebology;
- National Representative of Israel in AIVS (Association of International Vascular Surgeons).