- Why do people choose medical tourism in Thailand?
- Healthcare in Thailand for tourists
- Medical vacations in Thailand
- Thailand medical tourism hospitals
- Medical tourism in Thailand cost
- Guideline for medical tourism in Thailand
Thailand medical tourism hospitals
Bumrungrad Hospital consists of 30 specialty centers. The Medical Center has JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation that proves the high-quality standards of healthcare services and patients’ safety. Bumrungrad Hospital is the 1st Asian medical facility to receive JCI certification.
Bumrungrad specialists offer the advanced medical services at reasonable prices. The treatment is 50-70% lower in comparison with US hospitals.
Over 1.1 million patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 520,000 of all patients are the medical tourists from 190 different countries.
70 certified dentists provide treatment for patients from 43 countries.