Hotel Suadiye 4*
- Diagnostics of Parkinson’s disease at Medipol medical center
- Efficient treatment methods of Parkinson’s disease at Medipol medical center
- Cost for treatment of Parkinson’s disease at Medipol medical center
The medical center is accredited by JCI standards, meeting the world standards of diagnostics and treatment. Over 150 million dollars are invested into medical training and equipment of Medipol University Hospital every year.
The unique methods of stimulation of the brain structures allows recovering the brain activity and terminating the consequences of the disease. The procedure is held by the famous neurosurgeons, such as Dr. Ali Zirh.
The treatment efficiency is the factor, which attracts hundreds of foreign patients suffering the Parkinson’s disease to the medical center every year.
- Examination by neuropathologist and neurosurgeon to confirm the diagnosis. The peculiar symptoms are the tremor of hands, peculiar body shakes during movement, special mimics;
- EEG to estimate the functional condtions;
- MRI and CT for differentiated diagnostics to detect the concomitant diseases.
What is the cost for treatment of Parkinson’s disease at Medipol medical center?
The doctor may extend or narrow down and list of the diagnostic activities based on the estimation of the patient’s condition. You may find out the cost for treatment of Parkinson’s disease at Medipol medical center by Bookimed company.
What are the treatment methods of Parkinson’s disease at Medipol medical center?
- Detection of the affected site of brain (accuracy is less than 80 microns)
- Administration of the electrodes through two little holes (no trepanation required)
- Installation of the stimulator into the subcutaneous space (chest zone)
- The parameters of stimulation are set up by computer
- The patient is back to normal life without tremor and other neuropsychiatric signs of disease in 2-3 weeks