Dr. med. Ulrich Theodor Hopt - Professor of Surgery. Specialist in pancretic surgery (pancreatic graft disease, pancreatic resection in chronic pancreatitis, oncological surgery).
From 2001 to 2016 Director of the General and Visceral Surgery Department of the Surgical University Clinic Freiburg.
- Visceral surgery, in particular pancreatic surgery.
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Pancreatic / islet cell transplantation
- Oncological surgery
- 1984 Ludwig Rehn Award
- 1995 Exhibition prize of the German Society of Surgery
- 1998 Prof. hc, Capital Univ. Peking
- 1999 Dr. hc, Capital Univ. Peking
- 2001 Erich Lexer Prize of the German Society of Surgery
- 2005 Robert T. Knapp Award
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Fast response on your request
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance