Priv.-Doz. Dr. Ralf Hempelmann is an experienced spinal neurosurgeon in Germany with over 25 years of practice.
Doctor Ralf Hempelmann is a specialist in microsurgical and minimal invasive spinal interventions. Last years he has devoted to the spine corrections in adults.
Dr. Hempelmann has provided over 4,000 surgeries on the brain, spinal cord, spine and peripheral nerves for his career.
- Since 2010 — Chief neurosurgeon at Helios Medical Group
- 2002-2010 — Chief neurosurgeon in the Municipal Hospital Dessau
- 2002-1994 — Medical and research assistant in the Neurosurgery Department at the Kiel University.
- 1983-1990 — Kiel University (Germany) — Degree in general medicine
- 1987 — Sane Guruji Hospital (India) — Training in tropical and general medicine
- 1988 — The Princess Royal University Hospital (UK) — Training in internal medicine
- 1991-1992 — Kiel University (Germany) — Internship in Neurology
- 1999 —Certificates in Transcranial Doppler ultrasound and combined Doppler and Duplex ultrasound of cerebral arteries by the German Society for Ultrasound in Medicine (DEGUM)
- 2011 — Spinal Neurosurgery Certificate by the German Society of Neurosurgery
- 2012 — Certificate by the German Spine Society.
Check procedure cost
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance