Professor Peter Berlit is one of the leading neuropathologists in Germany. Doctor is also famous as a physical therapeutist (i.e. rehabilitation of patients with demyelinating disorders).
Prof. Berlit works at Alfried Krupp Krankenhaus nowadays.
Professor Berlit provides:
- acute stroke diagnostics and therapy;
- cerebral vasculitis diagnostics and treatment;
- neuroimmunotechniques for multiple sclerosis treatment;
- Parkinson’s disease treatment;
- spinal cord neurodegenerative diseases treatment;
- treatment for epilepsy in children and adults;
- cerebral nerve neurilemomas treatment.
Professor Peter Berlit is an active member of American and European Neurology Associations (incl. European Academy of Neurology, American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine etc) and author of numerous specialized scientific publications, tutorials and books (e.g. Klinische Neurologie by Springer).