We did not go to the clinic, we sent histology for review. Answers waited a long time and pulled out, we can say with forceps. All the answers were very concise, constantly had to ask for the addition. They paid for the advice of the doctor, but in fact did not receive it. In general, this hospital disappointed us. Perhaps the doctors there are good, but remote consultation is lame very much. Constantly communicated with Yulia Andreychuk. Yulia answered all questions quickly and provided information well. I was pleased with her work.
Professor Stoffel is a top German neurosurgeon with expertise in the treatment of tumors and vascular diseases of the brain and spinal cord in children and adults.
Prof. Michael Stoffel specializes in neuro-oncology, skull base surgery, vascular neurosurgery, spine surgeries. He is focused on minimally invasive and motion-preserving operations and the surgical treatment of congenital malformations, tumors and injuries of the central nervous system in children.
- Since 2011 — The Head of the Neurosurgery Department at Helios Krefeld Hospital
- 2006-2011 — The Deputy Head of the Rechts der Isar Hospital
- 2004-2006 — The Head of Spinal Surgery & Neurosurgery at the University of Bonn.
- 1988-1995 — The Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich — Degree in general medicine
- 2009 — The German Society of Neurosurgery — Specialty in spinal neurosurgery.
Check procedure cost
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance