Assoc. Prof. Menashe Zaarour is world renown Israeli neurosurgeon with more than 30-year experience, who specializes in neurological disorders, such as:
- Parkinson's disease;
- brain and spinal cord carcinomas;
- skull traumas;
- multiple sclerosis;
- central nervous system;
- brain aneurysm;
- thrombosis, and others.
Doctor Zaarour applies the most advanced minimally invasive techniques including Deep Brain Stimulation.
Assoc. Prof. Menashe Zaarour graduated from the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa, Israel in 1980 with following training at the leading medical institutions in the world (as Mayo Clinic, the USA).
Currently, doctor Zaarour heads the Neurosurgical Department at Rambam Medical Center, that is recognized as a leading Israeli department in the treatment of neurological disorders.
Associate Professor Menashe Zaaroor worked in such world renown specialized institutions as:
- Department of Neurosurgery in Columbia Presbyterian Hospital;
- DBS and Movement Disorders Department in New York;
- Spinal Unit in Vienna Hospital in Austria;
- Maxine Dunitz Neurosurgical Institute in Los Angeles.
Nowadays, except his practical experience, doctor Zaaroor is a teaching Professor at the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance