Professor Massimo Candiani is a famous gynecologist with over 30 years of experience. Prof. Massimo Candiani heads the Gynecology and Obstetrics Department in San Raffaele Hospital, teaches at the Faculty of Medicine&Surgery at the Vita-Salute San Raffaele University. He is a co-founder and vice president of Italian Endometriosis Association.
Professor Candiani graduated from University of Pavia and University of Milan in Italy, and had a training at University Clermont Auvergne in France.
Specialty of Professor Massimo Candiani
Massimo Candiani MD specializes in endoscopic and laparoscopic surgeries, treatment of endometriosis, ovarian cysts, infertility, sexually transmitted diseases and urinary incontinence. He is a specialist in maternity care.
In 2019, together with Professor Pietro Mortini he took part in an exclusive surgery for treatment spina bifida in unborn child. This surgery was the first one in Europe!
Prof. Candiani has provided a range of clinical trials in laparoscopy in gynecology.
He is an author of over 200 international articles and 2 manuals.
Membership in organizations
- American Fertility Society
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- European Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Italian Society of Endoscopy and Gynecological Laser Therapy.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance