Prof. Jürgen Kiwit is the Head of the Neurosurgery Department at Helios Berlin-Buch Hospital. The doctor specializes in the treatment of:
- spinal cord and brain tumors pathologies
- blood circulation disorders
- paraplegia (loss of sensation in the extremities).
The Professor prefers to carry out sparing surgeries without opening the skull, when it is possible and applies anti-pain therapy.
Between 1980-1981 the doctor underwent training in the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery in the UK and Middlesex Hospital in the USA.
In 1983, Prof. Jürgen Kiwit graduated from the University of Dusseldorf.
1992-1993 — the second senior doctor in the Heinrich Heine University Hospital for Neurosurgery in Düsseldorf.
1994-1998 — the Head of the Heinrich Heine University Hospital for Neurosurgery in Düsseldorf.
Since 1998 — the Chief physician in Neurosurgery at Helios Berlin-Buch
Since 2005 — heads the Department of specialists in Spinal Cord Disorders in Helios Hospitals Group
Since 2007 — the Vice President at Helios Berlin-Buch.
Prof. Jürgen Kiwit has been working in the field of:
- glioma therapy
- complicated brain aneurysms surgeries
- anti-pain therapy
- brain injuries differentiated therapy
- nervous system dysfunctions.
- German Society of Neurosurgery
- German Society for Neuropathy and Neuroanatomy
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Mayo College Alumni Association.
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance