Associate Professor Daniel Kendoff is a chief physician at Helios Center for Orthopedics and Traumatology.
Prof. Kendoff focused on clinical arthroplasty science, orthopedics, trauma and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Kendoff makes a contribution in development of new technologies like computer assisted surgery (CAS), robotics and intra-operative 3-D imaging for orthopedic procedures.
Since 2011 Dr. Kendoff has become the scientific director of the Endo Klinik. He has published more than 150 articles, written 9 book chapters, 7 own books and gained associate professorship in the Hannover Medical School (MHH) in 2008. Since 2001 he has focused in the clinical and research topic in orthopedic surgery and given lectures at all relevant meetings in the USA, Europe and Germany.
- Joint replacement of the knee joint (knee TEP);
- Partial joint replacement of the knee joint (Sled Prosthesis);
- Joint replacement of the hip (hip TEP);
- Clinical trials for hip and knee TEP;
- Exchange operations on hip and knee joint;
- Periprosthetic infection (PPI) and exchange operations;
- Navigation + Robotics in joint replacement.
- 1997 - Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary;
- 1997-2001 - University of Essen;
- 1998 - Emergency Medicine: Hennepin County Medical Center Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA;
- 1999 - Elective Orthopedic Surgery: Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, USA;
- 2001 - Graduated from University of Essen;
- 2001 - Orthopedic Surgery: Baylor College. Houston Texas, USA (Internship);
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Fast response on your request
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance
*Your contact information will be used only for medical consultation and won't be shared.