Prof. Christoph Zielinski Director of Comprehensive Cancer Center at Medical University Vienna and General Hospital, Vienna, Austria. President of Central European Cooperative Oncology Group (CECOG).
- Chairperson, Clinical Division of Oncology, Department of Medicine I, Medical University Vienna, Austria.
- Director, Department of Medicine I consisting of the Clinical Divisions of Oncology, Hematology and Hemostaseology, Infectious Diseases, Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplantation, Palliative Medicine (awarded by ESMO), Intensive Care, and the Institute of Cancer Research.
- Medical University Vienna, Austria;
- Cancer Research Center, Tufts University, Boston, Mass.
- Professorship for Medical Experimental Oncology 1992
- Chairmanship, Clinical Division of Oncology, 2002
- Directorship, Department of Medicine I, 2004
- Doctor h.c. awarded by Titu Maiorescu University, Bucharest, in 2013
Specialization: Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology
- American Society for Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Association for Cancer Research (AACR)
- Austrian Society for Hematology and Oncology