We visited the hospital in March, 2019 with the child, were very pleased with the treatment, the staff, the doctor. Everything went great, all responsive and friendly, and most importantly experts in their field. Doctor Suat Ayildiz liked, we advise everyone! Special thanks to our translator Aziza!
Doctor Ali Zirh is world famous neurosurgeon from Turkey. Dr. Ali Zırh graduated from the Hacettepe University School of Medicine in Turkey in 1983. Afterwards, he attended training courses in Germany, Spain, Great Britain, Israel, Belgium, and the USA.
Dr. Ali Zırh’s Specialty
Dr. Ali Zırh specializes in diagnostics and treatment of movement and neurologic disorders. He is an awake brain surgery expert, deep brain stimulation (DBS) in particular. Since 1994, Dr. Zirh has conducted over 650 successful DBS procedures and more than 1,100 surgeries for Parkinson’s disease, dystonia, Tourette Syndrome, and other movement disorders.
For the outstanding results in the field of neurosurgery, Op. Dr Ali Zırh is honored with numerous prizes as:
- Award of the Turkish Neurosurgical Society
- Scientific, Research and Medicine Encouragement Award
- International Elekta Award
- In 2018, Dr. Ali Zırh at Medipol broke a Guinness World Record for the biggest number of patients after DBS gathered in one place at a time.
Dr. Ali Zırh provides scientific research in neurology surgery. The results of his papers are published in local and international editions as Turkish Neurosurgery Journal, US Advances in Neurology Journal, and many others.
Doctor Ali Zirh and Head of Bookimed medical coordinators Ekaterina Potapova at Bookimed office
Membership in organizations
- Neurosurgical Society in Turkey
- American Parkinson Disease Association
- European Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (ESSFN)
- American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS)
- World Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery (WSSFN)
- North American Cervicogenic Headache Society (HACHS)
- International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP)
- International Neuromodulation Society
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society
Check procedure cost
What is the best time to call you?
Select time to call
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
- Medical coordinator will contact you within 30 minutes
- Medical coordinator informs you on all treatment options
- No hidden or extra fees
- Transfer and accomodation assistance