Bookimed Help Center
- You submit a request on Bookimed website and upload your medical records.
- Bookimed medical doctor contacts you to know all the details of your case and chooses the best treatment options.
- You receive individual treatment programs with prices from the hospitals. Then you choose the most appropriate one.
- Bookimed organizes your medical travel.
- You undergo treatment and return home.
- We provide objective information about treatment in 26 countries.
- We assist you in choosing a hospital and doctor according to your particular case.
- We prepare all the documents and send them to the hospitals to receive a treatment program. We get a fast answer from the hospitals within 2-4 days, in urgent cases — within 24 hours.
- We arrange a trip for treatment and stay in touch 24/7 to solve all the unforeseen issues.
Yes, it is. Bookimed provides the Second opinion service. This is a remote consultation with a foreign doctor. S/he provides answers to all your questions about the diagnosis and treatment options.
Please, prepare the following documents:
- medical report
- test results
- disease history
- prescribed treatment plan (if any).
- Bookimed MD will contact you on the shortest notice to schedule the remote consultation with a specialist. You will receive an opinion report after the consultation.
All you need for the consultation is a computer or laptop with Internet access.
Cost and payment of services
There are several options for payment: cash, bank transfer, card payment via terminal. To clarify the specifics of payment in a particular hospital, contact the Bookimed coordinator.
- the features of your case;
- success rates statistics regarding a particular disease treatment;
- doctors’ experience;
- the level of equipment;
- international accreditations, prestigious certifications;
- service of a hospital;
- your preferences (for instance, a climate or location of a hospital).