The uterine cancer treatment is carried out in the Gynecologic Surgical Oncology Department. The best uterine cancer doctors develop treatment plan after patient’s examination.
Among diagnostic procedures are blood tests, biopsy, ultrasound, PET-CT, CT or MRI.
When the disease stage is determined, a team of doctors chooses the most effective therapies. The primary one is surgery - doctors remove the uterine to avoid tumor spread. Chemotherapy and radiotherapy can also be prescribed.
If a woman plans to have a child in the future, doctors recommend the egg freezing.
The uterine cancer treatment is performed in the Gynecological Oncology Department of Sourasky Lis Maternity and Women’s Hospital. It is one of the best uterine cancer treatment centers.
Doctors conduct the complete diagnostics which consists of blood tests (general, biochemical, electrolytes, lipids), biopsy revision, ultrasound, PET-CT, consultation with oncologist and onco-gynecologist.
The treatment supposes laparoscopic or standard hysterectomy (removal of the uterine), radiotherapy, chemotherapy. For women of the reproductive age, it is possible to freeze the egg to have children in the future.
- Prof. Christopher Zielinski is the Head of Cancer Center, was the President of the Central European Cooperative Oncology Group and became a member of ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology); treated the famous singer — George Michael.
- The clinical trials in the field of oncology to develop and apply the most innovative therapies against cancer. The greatest achievements are in breast and lung cancer treatment.
- The hospital works according TQH (Total Quality Hospital). It means the hospital permanently improves the treatment standards.
- The high level of patients’ satisfaction — 95% according to the anonymous survey.
The complete examination is necessary at Liv to provide uterine cancer treatment. The diagnostics includes hysteroscopy, histologic examination, ultrasound, PET-CT or MRI.
The primary treatment option is surgery (hysterectomy). The best uterine cancer doctors remove the uterine to prevent cancer spread. Liv doctors prefer laparoscopic technique to minimize injury rate and shorten recovery period. Chemo- and radiotherapies are prescribed, too.
The duration of uterine cancer treatment is determined in each particular case.
The uterine cancer treatment is performed at Bumrungrad Horizon Cancer Center. Specialists prescribe the treatment after the complete diagnostics. The primary method is surgical removal of the uterine. In the early stages, the cure rate is 90%.
Chemo- and radiotherapies are also prescribed as additional therapeutic options.
The duration of treatment depends on the disease stage and general health condition of a patient.
How much does uterine cancer stage 4 treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $9550|
|Radiotherapy||$3100 - $29200|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300|
|Targeted therapy||$1200 - $9000|
|Da Vinci Robotic System||$16000 - $32000|
|Chemotherapy for uterine cancer||$300|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4050|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$10 - $1500|
|CT (computer tomography)||$290 - $1350|
|MRI of the abdominal cavity||$190 - $1450|
Doctors calculate the cost of uterine cancer stage 4 treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final uterine cancer stage 4 treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
105 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate uterine cancer stage 4 treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $240. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
The uterine cancer treatment at Teknon is performed in the Oncology Department.
Doctors prescribe colonoscopy, biopsy, blood tests, PET-CT or MRI, ultrasound.
In most cases, specialists appoint hysterectomy (removal of the uterine). Chemotherapy and radiotherapy can also be prescribed.
The length of the uterine cancer treatment depends on the disease stage and appointed therapies.
The uterine cancer treatment at Asklepios is performed after the complete examination. It includes ultrasound, hysteroscopy, histologic examination. CT, PET-CT or MRI is applied to detect metastatic spread.
The primary treatment method is hysterectomy (removal of the uterus). Asklepios specialists prefer a laparoscopic method to avoid trauma and shorten the recovery period.
If necessary, chemo- and radiotherapies are prescribed.Treatment duration is determined individually for each particular case.
The Oncology Center of Nordwest Hospital (Germany) has the European Society of Medical Oncology certificate.
Specialists The conducts research in the area of tumor immunology.
For the treatment of malignant tumors, oncologists carry out immunotherapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
- The largest private medical network in Turkey according to Medipol data.
- Pyxis Medication Management System. Medipol is one out of 4 medical centers in Turkey where this automated system is applied. Pyxis controls the medicines taking. It provides a particular patient with a right drug and its dose in a appropriate time. This system excludes any error in medicines taking.
- Medipol Oncology Hospital in Istanbul is equipped with the latest technologies, among them is a highly-precise GammaKnife. Its accuracy is 99%.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
The uterine cancer treatment is carried out in Solingen Oncology Department.
The best uterine cancer doctors determine treatment plan according to test results, disease stage, and patient’s age.
The treatment options for endometrial (uterine) cancer include hysterectomy, chemotherapy, radiotherapy.
Hysterectomy (removal of the uterine) is a the most effective primary treatment method.
The duration and cost of treatment are estimated only after the complete diagnostics.
The Department of Oncology at the Appollo Clinic (Delhi, India) specializes in the treatment of malignant diseases of the prostate, bones, intestines, and liver. < p>
Doctors perform a biopsy to diagnose cancer (blood test). Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) determines the location of tumors.
The surgeries are performed with a low-injury method - Da Vinci robotic system. Doctors apply a high-precision TomoTherapy system to irradiate tumors. Patients with inoperable neoplasms are prescribed radiotherapy on the Cyber-Knife apparatus. When removing hard-to-reach brain tumors, fluorescent imaging is used. The technique makes it possible to distinguish malignant neoplasm from healthy tissues.
92% of fluorescent operations are successful.
A team of specialists at Gesundheit Nord performs the uterine cancer treatment. It is considered one of the best uterine cancer treatment centers.
The primary therapeutic method is surgery. Hysterectomy (removal of the uterine) is applied to avoid the metastatic spread. If a woman is planning to have children in the future, her egg is frozen.
Radiotherapy and chemotherapy are additional treatment options for endometrial (uterine) cancer.
Ospedale San Raffaele is among best uterine cancer centers.
Doctors compose treatment plan basing on the test results, disease spread, and patient’s age.
The treatment options for endometrial cancer include hysterectomy (removal of the uterine), chemotherapy, radiotherapy.
Surgery is a primary treatment method. It grants up to 90% cure rate in early stages.
The treatment length is determined only after the establishment of precise diagnosis.
HM Hospitales is a prominent group of clinics in Spain which provides medical services in all fields and consists of 6 general hospitals and 3 advanced research centers specializing in oncology, cardiology, neurology and neurosurgery. During 27 years this group has provided high-quality services to its patients and has become the international golden standard. Combination of experienced professionals and state of art technologies has made HM Hospitales in Madrid a reputable leader in the area of private medical services listed among Top 5 Private Hospitals.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and America.
- Memorial provides cancer treatment in Istanbul according to the strict international protocols.
- Patients out of 90 countries choose Memorial for treatment.
- Application of innovative TrueBeam STx, which performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery. It influences all cancer types, even big in a size. Due to the high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.
- Helios Berlin Buch is included in Top German hospitals rating 2018 composed by the Focus magazine. It means that the hospital complies with strict treatment demands, and its therapies show the highest efficiency rate.
- 97% of patients are satisfied with oncology treatment at Helios according to anonymous survey among them.
- Helios Berlin Buch doctors lead the clinical trials of new treatment methods regarding cancer cure in Germany. If you would like and in case you correspond requirements, you can participate in the experiment and try the latest developments.