TOP clinics for Traumatic brain injury treatment
Overall rating by
The overall rating of clinics specialized in Traumatic brain injury, based on Bookimed patients experience.
What is worth knowing about rehabilitation after traumatic brain injury (TBI)?
- The effectiveness of rehabilitation after traumatic brain injury will be higher if you start as quick as possible.
- Even patients in coma or vegetative state have chances to be recovered.
- Minimum course of rehabilitation after TBI lasts for 1 month.
- Positive attitude of the patient and his/her relatives significantly improves the rehabilitation efficiency.
- Speech disorder is a typical symptom of brain injury therefore the patient needs to attend classes with a therapist.
- Foreign hospitals offer special training for patient’s relatives especially when only partial recovery is expected (in case of serious brain damages after TBI). The relatives learn how to organize the patient’s life in the way that he/she could feel maximum independence.
- Patients can be transported to the clinic in different conditions. Bookimed is able to arrange special conditions for the transfer or even medical aviation. The cost of medical charter begins from $10,000 and varies depending on the distance.
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
Login to your account
Get a new password
Check you email
Check your email. Login and password to your personal dashboard were sent.
Did not get the email?
If you do not receive the email, check the Spam folder.