- At Anadolu, specialists apply surgery, chemotherapy, and radiotherapy for thyroid gland cancer treatment. Surgical oncologists perform minimally invasive operations to remove thyroid tumors if a tumor is resectable.
- A patient can undergo low- or high-dose radioiodine therapy if required. Such a therapy kills cancer cells without affecting healthy ones.
- The medical facility is among top 10 hospitals in the world according to the Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA).
- 97% of patients with papillary and follicular thyroid cancer have been recovered after treatment according to the hospital’s data.
- 85% is a 5-year survival rate in patients with medullary thyroid cancer after advanced treatment in Sourasky Hospital.
- Some thyroid tumors absorb a lot of iodine that is why Sourasky specialists use radioiodine therapy to kill cancer cells from inside. Such a therapy is not always required, so medical oncologists may prescribe it after surgery to kill the rest of malignant cells.
- 90% is an average success rate for cancer treatment at Sourasky.
- Over 400,000 patients from around the world get treatment here.
The Oncology Department of Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona, Spain) cooperates with the Sloane-Kettering Memorial Sluggish Center in the USA. Specialists provide treatment of malignant tumors of the mammary gland, organs of the gastrointestinal tract, brain, and spinal cord. The Department includes a unit of medical oncology, radiotherapy and radiosurgery, hematology. Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) is used to detect tumors and metastases. Cancer treatment is carried out according to the European protocols. The Clinic uses Da Vinci surgical robot, the innovative Novalis radiotherapy system to remove a tumor without surgery, the SIRT procedure for the treatment of liver cancer.
- In Liv Hospital, specialists apply surgery, chemo- and targeted, external-beam radiation therapy to treat thyroid gland cancer.
- Doctors also use radioiodine therapy (I-131) after thyroidectomy (surgery) to destroy cancer cells spread to other organs. The therapy is not required for medullary thyroid cancer.
- DigniCap Scalp Cooling System is applied at Liv to avoid hair loss during chemotherapy. A patient puts a special cap which cools hair follicles and reduces chemo drugs impact on the hair to prevent its loss.
- Over 50,000 patients visit the hospital for treatment each year.
- At Bumrungrad, doctors apply tumor removal, chemo-, radioiodine, targeted therapies to treat thyroid cancer patients.
- Over 29,000 cancer patients visit the hospital for high-quality and safe healthcare each year.
- Bumrungrad is among the most highly-technological hospitals according to Top Master's in Healthcare Administration ranking.
- The hospital applies innovative da Vinci Robotic System to carry out minimally invasive procedures for patients with thyroid cancer. Robotic surgeries reduce hospital stay and decrease postoperative side effects.
- Bumrungrad hospital provides highly-qualified healthcare services for international patients. The hospital is the 1st in Asia to get GHA Accreditation for international patients support. GHA is a world-class medical tourism accreditation.
How much does thyroid cancer stage 3 treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $9700|
|Radiotherapy||$3150 - $29700|
|Radioiodine therapy||$800 - $16200|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $2700|
|Thyroidectomy||$3800 - $26500|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4150|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1950|
|Biopsy||$450 - $4900|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $1200|
|CT (computer tomography)||$290 - $1400|
Doctors calculate the cost of thyroid cancer stage 3 treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final thyroid cancer stage 3 treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
97 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate thyroid cancer stage 3 treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $250. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The hospital is No.1 for thyroid cancer treatment among international patients. Asklepios Barmbek is certified by the Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA) as a top destination for medical tourism. The rating is formed on the basis of the hospital’s data.
- Patients with thyroid cancer get chemo-, radioiodine-, targeted therapies and surgery at Asklepios Barmbek.
- Asklepios Barmbek is among top German clinics according to the Focus magazine version.
- About 16,000 patients choose Asklepios Barmbek for cancer treatment annually.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
In Nordwest Clinic physicians cure thyroid cancer in the Oncology Department. Oncologists treat patients with early stages by performing surgery or prescribing radioactive iodine. During surgery a part or the whole thyroid gland is removed. Late stages are addressed by prescribing chemo-, radio-, or targeted therapies.
The success rate of the treatment is above 90%. Most patients return to their normal lives after therapies.
- Over 2,000 patients get treatment in Medipol Mega Hospital every day.
- Specialists provide diagnostics and advanced treatment for thyroid cancer. Radiologists apply radioactive iodine therapy (I-131), one of the best options to treat patients with thyroid tumors. Such a treatment is suitable for adults of any age.
- The hospital is equipped with the innovative da Vinci Robotic System to perform less traumatic surgeries through 1 cm incisions. After such surgery, patients get recovered faster and with fewer postoperative difficulties.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
- Professor Andreas Sesterhenn with an experience of 16 years performs minimally invasive surgeries for thyroid cancer patients. Prof. Sesterhenn improved his professional skills in the USA and Germany. The professor is a leading expert in treatment of advanced thyroid cancer (3-4 stages).
- To treat thyroid cancer, doctors at Solingen apply surgery, radioiodine therapy, chemo- and radiation therapies.
- Solingen is among top German clinics according to the Focus magazine. The rating is based on the hospital’s data about high-quality healthcare, enhanced medical equipment, and doctors’ qualifications.
- About 60,000 patients come to Solingen for treatment annually.
- San Raffaele is one of the best cancer centers in Italy according to the hospital’s data.
- San Raffaele is the 1st cancer center in Europe to apply tomotherapy. It is a type of radiation therapy when beams are delivered slice-by-slice based on intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and performed by a linear accelerator. It affects cancer cells with high radiation dose avoiding healthy tissues damage.
- Over 9,000 cancer patients and 6,000 surgeries in case of oncology.
- 2,000 radiotherapeutic cycles annually.
- San Raffaele is a top center in Italy to treat cancer with GammaKnife according to the hospital’s statistics.
- Leading Italian scientific research center.
The Department of Oncology at the Appollo Clinic (Delhi, India) specializes in the treatment of malignant diseases of the prostate, bones, intestines, and liver. < p>
Doctors perform a biopsy to diagnose cancer (blood test). Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) determines the location of tumors.
The surgeries are performed with a low-injury method - Da Vinci robotic system. Doctors apply a high-precision TomoTherapy system to irradiate tumors. Patients with inoperable neoplasms are prescribed radiotherapy on the Cyber-Knife apparatus. When removing hard-to-reach brain tumors, fluorescent imaging is used. The technique makes it possible to distinguish malignant neoplasm from healthy tissues.
92% of fluorescent operations are successful.
At Gesundheit Nord Bremen, physicians treat thyroid cancer in the Oncology Department. In the Clinic oncologists perform surgery, chemo-, radio-, and targeted therapies to cure cancer. Radioactive iodine treatment is also prescribed in the Hospital to treat early stages of the disease.
Operation or Iodine therapy requires 1-4 weeks of hospitalization. Chemo- or radiotherapy courses may last up to 6 months.
Thyroid cancer has 90% treatment success rate. Most patients are able to return to their normal lives after the treatment.
HM Hospitales is a prominent group of clinics in Spain which provides medical services in all fields and consists of 6 general hospitals and 3 advanced research centers specializing in oncology, cardiology, neurology and neurosurgery. During 27 years this group has provided high-quality services to its patients and has become the international golden standard. Combination of experienced professionals and state of art technologies has made HM Hospitales in Madrid a reputable leader in the area of private medical services listed among Top 5 Private Hospitals.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
- 90 out of 100 patients have recovered after radioiodine therapy according to Helios’ statistics.
- Professor Martin Strik is a surgical oncologist with 20 years of experience in endocrinology. Prof. Strik carries out minimally invasive surgeries through small incisions for thyroid cancer patients. Professor Strik has developed safe and less traumatic technique, Axillo Bilateral Breast Approach (ABBA) – an intervention through armpit for thyroid tumors. That is used for early-stage malignancies.
- At Helios Berlin-Buch, specialists use chemo-, radioiodine and targeted therapies to cure thyroid cancer.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and America.
- Memorial provides cancer treatment in Istanbul according to the strict international protocols.
- Patients out of 90 countries choose Memorial for treatment.
- Application of innovative TrueBeam STx, which performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery. It influences all cancer types, even big in a size. Due to the high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.
- Cancer treatment according to the strict international protocols. According to Medicana information, it is a main center for cancer treatment in Turkey.
- Medicana is a top choice of 1.5 mln international patients from 70 countries.
- Medicana Hospital is a member of American Society of Quality. It ensures a patient in the high standard of treatment reaching the American medicine level.