Estethica surgeons provide both open and closed rhinoplasty
- Why should patients choose Estethica Health Center for rhinoplasty?
- Who performs rhinoplasty procedure at Estethica Clinics?
- What is the rhinoplasty cost at Estethica Hospital?
Why should patients choose Estethica Health Centers for rhinoplasty?
Clinics of Aesthetic Medicine Estethica belong to Turkish medical network Ethica Health Group and combine the highest quality of services with individual approach and maximum comfort. In 2010, president of Ethica clinics Murat Akdogan initiated a social and cultural program to provide education to children and teens from disadvantageous families aiming at grow up personal medical staff under supervision and guidance of Estethica medical specialists. The combination of high quality with affordable prices makes Esthetica Clinics top Turkish clinic for rhinoplasty procedure.
Dr. Ercan Demiray - a leading plastic surgeon in Turkey with 25 years of experience in aesthetic medicine and plastic surgery and is a member of European Council of Plastic Surgeons.
Esthetica experienced international professionals are medical doctors Mert Demirel and Tolga Yener.
What is the rhinoplasty cost in Estethica Hospital?
The cost of rhinoplasty depends on many factors - types of the surgery, complexity of the procedure, length of stay in the in-patient department, etc. The price ranges from 2,800 Euro to 3,500 Euro and is estimated in each case individually.
Bookimed Doctors-Coordinators will assist you to clarify the price and make an appointment with a plastic surgeon of Ethica Health Group.
Sourasky Medical Center Plastic Surgery Department is well-known at each continent. Today it offers ultramodern techniques of rehabilitation and reconstruction. One of the most popular operations is a microsurgical reconstruction operation. This procedure is performed on bones, joints and soft tissues. The newest systems of CT scanners, 3D visualizers and laser technologies perform magic. With this type of reconstruction patients can restore the broken away or damaged fingers, hands, legs, muscles, bones, nerves, etc. With the efforts of talented specialists one can avoid amputation, if apply timely.
- Why should JK Plastic Surgery Center be chosen for rhinoplasty
- Who specializes in plastic surgery on nose?
- What is the rhinoplasty cost at JK Plastic Surgery Center?
- JK Plastic for several successive years has been awarded as "The best clinic for foreign patients" in South Korea;
- 11 surgeons of the clinic specialize in narrow areas of the particular field of plastic surgery which guarantees high quality of each surgery;
- high-tech 3D scanning allows maximum accurate examination of facial bones and structure of nose as well as visualizing of expected result.
Founder and Chief Physician of JK clinic - top-class plastic surgeon Dr. Joo Kwon.
JK specialists in rhinoplasty in Korea are medical doctors Kim Sung Sik and Choi Yun-Seok. Optimal variant of anesthesia is chosen by anesthesiologist Dr. Kom Young Tae who participates in every surgery.
JK Plastic offers the following types of rhinoplasty to the patients who want to change the shape of their nose:
- simple (lifting of nasal dorsum);
- 3D rhinoplasty (shape of the nose is changed using cartilage or silicone);
- correction of deviated nasal septum;
- correction of congenital or acquired defects;
- repetitive plastics or revision surgery.
Minimally invasive methods are used for the surgeries which shortens the period of postoperative recovery. All surgical incisions are made considering particularities of the surgery and becomes invisible after recovery.
Preoperative diagnostics at JK Plastic Surgery Center includes the following analyses:
- complete blood count;
- blood test for HIV and hepatitis;
In some cases electrocardiogram and fluorography or chest X-ray may be needed.
Computed tomography (CT) is also obligatory.
You can receive individual program of diagnostics before the rhinoplasty when apply to Bookimed.
Incision is made inside the nose or on the skin between the nostrils. After complete recovery there will be no visible injuries.
If there is no complications, stitches will be removed in 7-10 days.
What is the rhinoplasty cost at JK Plastic Surgery Center?
Cost of rhinoplasty in Korea is affected by:
- complexity of the surgery;
- necessity to use implants;
- consumables (silicone implants or cartilaginous tissue of the patient).
In JK Сlinic the price for rhinoplasty starts from 6,000$.
Price of a day stay in the hotel at the Clinic after the surgery is about 180$, breakfast is included.
Bookimed Medical Coordinators will assist you to find out individual price for rhinoplasty at JK Plastic Surgery Center.
- Advantages of Anadolu Department of Plastic Surgery
- Who provides rhinoplasty at Anadolu?
- How much does rhinoplasty cost at Anadolu?
Anadolu Medical Center received “The First Place” award by John Hopkins Medicine for Safety Compliance in 2016
Anadolu Medical Center is the top hospital in Turkey and offers US clinics quality level of services and 5-stars hotel level of comfort at affordable price. International certificates and cooperation with John Hopkins Medicine confirms professionalism of Anadolu doctors and accordance with the approved medical standards. The Department of Plastic Surgery of the Center uses innovative techniques and latest equipment.
Anadolu plastic surgeons are high-level professionals who have practiced in European and US clinics and regularly participate in medical conferences. The Department is headed by Professor of Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Haluk Duman who studied and practiced both in Turkey and the USA.
How much does rhinoplasty cost at Anadolu?
In Turkey rhinoplasty cost depends on many factors - type of surgery (closed or open), its duration, complexity, pricing policy of the clinic etc. Anadolu prices for rhinoplasty start from 4,500 Euro and are determined in each case individually.
- Rhinoplasty options at the Center
- Who provides rhinoplasty at Samsung?
- What is the rhinoplasty cost at Samsung Medical Center
Being one of the best clinics in the world, Samsung Medical Center performs over 3,700 plastic and cosmetic surgeries per year. Besides aesthetic rhinoplasty, Samsung plastic surgeons perform reconstructive surgeries for patients with physical traumas, congenital defects, injuries caused by cancer removal (Plastic Surgery departments work in close cooperation with Samsung Malignant Melanoma Department).
Who provides rhinoplasty at Samsung?
Rhinoplasty surgeries at Samsung are performed by experienced specialists - plastic surgeon Mun Goo Huyn and otorhinolaryngologist Kim Hyo Yeol. The procedure takes from 1,5 to 3 hours depending on complexity of the operation.
What is the cost for rhinoplasty at Samsung Medical Center
Rhinoplasty cost at Samsung comprises many factors:
- area of operation
- doctor’s fee
- cost of anaesthesia and supplementary consumables used during post-operative period
- price of diagnostic procedures prior to the surgery, etc.
Average cost of rhinoplasty in Korea at Samsung Medical Center is around $5,000 - 7,000 but can vary depending on the above mentioned factors.
Apply to Bookimed Medical Coordinator for individual price for rhinoplasty at Samsung Medical Center.