- Why do patients choose Ichilov Clinic for hip replacement?
- What is the preoperative preparation in Israel?
- What is the cost of endoprosthesis in Sourasky Hospital?
- What is the rehabilitation procedure after treatment at Ichilov Medical Center ?
- What is the effectiveness of joint replacement in the hospital?
Total joint replacement is one of the most complicated orthopedic surgeries, that includes: the removal of damaged bone tissue and placing the implant instead (that is made according to individual parameters of the patient). This procedure is highly important for the patient because of:
- thorough preoperative preparation;
- the prosthesis is selected on the basis of individual indicators by means of computer modeling;
- Sourasky orthopedists apply the prostheses of leading companies - Zimmer, DePuy J & J, Biomed;
- the technology of cementless fixation in hip replacement is applied;
- patient is lead by an oncosurgeon and plastic surgeons.
The surgery in the hospital is conducted by an experienced Israeli expert in the field of orthopedics, Prof. Menachem Aaron.
What is the procedure of preoperative preparation in Israel?
Endoprosthesis is appointed only after the following examinations:
The whole complex is no longer than 3 days.
What is the rehabilitation procedure?
- Removal of joint.
- Installation of the implant.
- Suturing of tissues and skin.
What is the cost of the endoprosthesis surgery in Sourasky Hospital?
The cost of the procedure is as follows:
What is the aftertreatment rehabilitation procedure in Ichilov Clinic?
The rehabilitation procedure at Sourasky Medical Center restores muscle tonus, develops painless movability, implement correct stereotypes of movements, return to regular life. To realize these targets, are applied the following:
- physical load;
What is the effectiveness of joint replacement in the hospital?
According to the Head of the Orthopedic Department in Ichilov Dr. Menachem, more than 90% of patients do not feel the difference between the native joint or prosthesis within two months after the surgery.
Rambam Orthopedic Center provides the diagnostics and treatment of all kinds of joints diseases. The Center also includes pediatric orthopedics which specializes in children bent limbs, pelvic osteotomy and treatment of injuries. The main directions are operations (including reconstructive operations) of the upper limbs, lower limbs (including endoprosthesis replacement), spine disorders treatment, treatment of injuries and sports injuries, arthroscopy.
Sheba Hospital Center for Orthopedics specializes in the following pathologies: joints, scoliosis, osteomyelitis, osteoporosis, cruciate ligament rupture, ankylosing spondylitis and fractures surgery. Center's specialists use minimally invasive methods which improve the accuracy and precision of operations, minimize the risk of postoperative complications and remove the necessity for general anesthesia. A special feature of arthroplasty in Sheba is using of implants that can serve to eighty years. Using the titanium deposition on prosthesis contributes to its earliest engraftment to the bone without the risk of rejection.