- Surgical Oncology Department at Anadolu performs all types of surgeries for rectal cancer patients including minimally invasive ones. These techniques provide a low injury rate and faster recovery.
- Anadolu cooperates with John Hopkins Medicine – together with American colleagues Anadolu specialists make more accurate treatment plan for rectal cancer patients and develop new treatment methods.
- Besides chemo- and radiotherapy, specialists provide immunotherapy to make patient’s immune system fights with cancer cells itself.
- Prof. Metin Çakmakçı is a leading surgical oncologist who specializes in rectal cancer treatment. Dr. Çakmakçı applies conventional surgery and minimally invasive procedures, which are safer and less traumatic. Before such procedures, a patient should consult with a doctor.
Ask Bookimed medical coordinator on how to get best rectal cancer treatment at Anadolu.
- Specialists at Sourasky (Ichilov) provide a multidisciplinary approach to treat rectal cancer for each patient. Experts from different departments discuss every case in details to assign more accurate therapy.
- Sourasky is among TOP 10 hospitals for high-quality healthcare according to Newsweek magazine, a popular American edition.
- Besides traditional treatment methods, doctors at Sourasky provide minimally invasive techniques (if required) to treat rectal cancer at early stages. Such methods help to avoid scarring, risk of infections and decrease pain. It is necessary to ask your doctor if you need minimally invasive intervention.
- Doctors at Sourasky specialize in treatment of metastatic cancer when malignant cells have been spread to lymph nodes.
- At Liv, specialists provide traditional methods for rectal cancer treatment and such new therapies as immunotherapy, which makes the patient’s immune system to affect cancer cells.
- 94% is a success rate of rectal cancer removal and other gastrointestinal malignant tumors after traditional treatment.
- LIV is the 1st hospital outside the USA certified by the Surgery Review Corporation (SRC) Center of Excellence for the safest robotic interventions.
- 50,000 international patients get treatment at LIV annually.
- Bumrungrad is recognized as one of the most technically advanced hospitals in the world – it is among TOP 30 medical centers.
- In the hospital, physicians use artificial intelligence device IBM Watson to create more accurate treatment plan for rectal cancer patients. Such a device helps to exclude medical error.
- The hospital provides minimally invasive techniques for treating rectal cancer at early stages. Such procedures decrease injury rate and boost the recovery.
- The doctors also prescribe chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and open surgery for rectal cancer patients.
- 96% of surgeries for rectal cancer removal are successful and without complications. This makes Teknon one of the best rectal cancer centers in Spain and Europe.
- 90% of patients survive for more than 5 years after surgery; only in 5% of them metastases develop. The statistics is provided by Teknon Medical Center
- Teknon Oncology Institute cooperates with American cancer center to discover and implement the latest technologies.
How much does rectal adenocarcinoma treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$190 - $9700|
|Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC)||$17000 - $60000|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $5000|
|Immunotherapy with Keytruda (Pembolizumab)||$2000 - $6000|
|Gastric polyps removal||$190 - $1500|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4100|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1950|
|Biopsy||$280 - $4900|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $1200|
|CT (computer tomography)||$160 - $1450|
Doctors calculate the cost of rectal adenocarcinoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final rectal adenocarcinoma treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
79 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate rectal adenocarcinoma treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $210. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
Asklepios Klinik Barmbek is a multidisciplinary specialized Clinic which provides patients with all kinds of medical services. Over 75,000 patients undergo diagnostics and treatment at the Center. Asklepios Klinik Barmbek takes 2nd place in the rating of the best hospitals in the sphere of medical tourism according to the independent international organization Medical Travel Quality Alliance (MTQUA). Intestine and Pancreas Centre of Asklepios is certified by the German Cancer Society.
- The largest private medical network in Turkey according to Medipol data.
- Doctors perform laparoscopic and open colectomy to treat rectal cancer. In some cases, colostomy is conducted to keep stool out of the colon. Laparoscopic surgeries with minimal injury rate are performed if a patient meets its requirements.
- At Medipol, Pyxis Medication Management System is applied. Such an automated system provides a particular patient with a right drug and its dose in an appropriate time with no medical errors.
- Medipol Oncology Hospital in Istanbul is equipped with the latest technologies, among them is a highly-precise GammaKnife. Its accuracy is 99%.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
Nordwest Clinic is a multidisciplinary medical institution of Germany which consists of 5 scientific research centers, 11 specialized clinics and 17 certified centers. Nordwest Clinic is among 22 most innovative and respectable centers of the world. Clinic for General, Visceral and Minimally Invasive Surgery of Nordwest is TOP national hospital regarding treatment of colorectal cancer according to authoritative Focus rating.
The Department of Oncology in Kardiolita Hospital (Vilnius, Lithuania) specializes in the treatment of lung, cervix, gastrointestinal tract cancer.
Specialists use MRI, CT, and ultrasound to detect tumors.
Oncologists remove tumors using the traditional open method or a laparoscope.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
Medical Center at Solingen treats 55,000 patients annually. Solingen has its own specialized department for international patients to provide them with high-quality support and help. The Department of Oncology and Gastroenterology is specialized in treatment of rectal cancer and provides an accurate diagnosis and treatment regarding this condition.
- San Raffaele is involved in clinical research of new treatment methods to cure oncology patients, including rectal cancer.
- The hospital applies a combination of chemo- and radiation therapy to treat rectal cancer. Immunotherapy and targeted therapy are also provided if a patient meets all therapies requirements.
- 88% is a success rate for surgical treatment at San Raffaele – higher than average among other Italian hospitals.
- The hospital accepts about 9,000 cancer patients annually.
- At San Raffaele, specialists provide minimally invasive procedures to treat rectal cancer with low injury rate.
Get more details about the best hospital for rectal cancer treatment as San Raffaele.
- Institute of Colorectal Surgery applies the latest techniques for rectal cancer patients.
- At Apollo, doctors provide laparoscopic and robotic surgeries to treat rectal tumors. Such procedures help to avoid scarring, postoperative complications and speed up recovery.
- Over 1,200 rectal cancer procedures are carried out at Apollo annually.
- The hospital accepts over 2,000,000 patients every year.
Submit a request on Bookimed and learn more about rectal cancer treatment at Apollo.
Nord Clinic is among TOP leading medical institutions of Germany. It includes 4 multidisciplinary clinics, 7 scientific research centers of oncology and laboratory of molecular genetic diagnosis. Doctors of the Clinic use innovative non-traumatic methods for treatment of cancer.
HM Hospitales is the leading group of hospitals in Madrid which consists of 3 Comprehensive and 6 General institutions. They are highly specializes in Oncology, Neuroscience and Cardiology. HM Hospitales provide international patients with full 24/7 service. Doctors at the Center use robotic surgical systems for treatment cancer patients to avoid traumatic consequences and complications.
- Helios Berlin Buch is included in Top German hospitals rating 2018 composed by the Focus magazine. It means that the hospital complies with strict treatment demands, and its therapies show the highest efficiency rate.
- 97% of patients are satisfied with oncology treatment at Helios according to anonymous survey among them.
- Helios Berlin Buch doctors lead the clinical trials of new treatment methods regarding cancer cure in Germany. If you would like and in case you correspond requirements, you can participate in the experiment and try the latest developments.
- Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) for compliance with international standards of treatment.
- Doctors from the Gastroenterology and Hepatology Department provide minimally invasive techniques for early-stage patients with rectal cancer. Such methods decrease injury rate and speed up patients’ recovery.
- Besides traditional treatment methods, specialists apply immunotherapy for advanced rectal cancer. Such a therapy boosts the patient’s immune system to beat malignant cells.
- Patients from European, Middle Eastern and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital for cancer treatment each year.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and the USA.
- Memorial Hospital provides rectal cancer treatment according to the strict international protocols.
- Patients from 90 countries choose Memorial Hospital for oncology treatment.
- Doctors apply innovative TrueBeam STx, which performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery. It influences all cancer types, even big in size. Due to the high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.