- Sant Joan de Déu is one of the top children's hematology and oncology hospitals in Spain and Europe. The Center has its own Laboratory for molecular medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
- At the hospital, specialists perform a molecular diagnostic of a tumor to determine if it requires intensive post-surgery treatment.
- According to the hospital’s statistics, the survival rate after bone marrow transplant rises. To 90-100% after allogeneic transplant from a related donor, and 70-80% after unrelated one.
- Dr. Isabel Badell Serra, a world-class pediatric hematologist-oncologist in Sant Joan de Déu with experience of 39 years. Dr. Badell Serra participated in the first haematopoietic stem cell transplant in Spain, has performed over 500 of them.
- To know more about other best children's hematology and oncology hospitals, submit a request on our website. Bookimed manager is ready to help you!
- The high level of healthcare at Liv Hospital is approved by American Joint Commission International (JCI) quality accreditation certificate, European ISO (the International Organization of Standardization) and TÜV SÜD (leading quality inspection system) certificates.
- The hospital works with the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Center, one of the oldest cancer centers providing effective strategies to treat malignant diseases.
- LIV Hospital Robotic Surgery Center is considered a Center of Excellence by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) due to its quality, safety, and care.
- The team of experienced hematologists provides treatment over 25 years. Prof. Oral Nevruz treats adults and Dr. Hilmi Apak gives treatment to children.
Ospedale San Raffaele is a University Hospital of world importance which conducts a clinical researches and applies specialized methods for treatment of serious diseases in the field of oncology, oncohematology and surgery. Ospedale Hospital is recognized by the Ministry of Health as an Institute of Hospitality and Care specialized in Molecular Medicine.The main feature of the Clinic is a practical use of molecular biology for treatment metabolic, immune, infectious, genetic pathologies, illnesses of central and peripheral nervous system.
- The Medical Park Hospital is accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) certification of quality.
- The Transplant Department is certified by the Ministry of Health and EBMT (the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplant) to perform autologous, allogeneic, matched-unrelated, and reduced intensity transplants. It has a certificate as an Unrelated Donor Harvests from EBMT— the hospital collects enough stem cells and it allows patients to receive donor’s material fast.
- The Children and Adult Bone Marrow Transplant departments are equipped according to international standards and have 87% bone marrow transplant success rate.
How much does myelodysplastic syndromes treatment cost ?
|Bone marrow transplantation||$115300 - $240000|
Doctors calculate the cost of myelodysplastic syndromes treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final myelodysplastic syndromes treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
11 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate myelodysplastic syndromes treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $240. The lowest price is $30 and the highest — $800.
Severance Hospital in Korea is an international multidisciplinary clinic at Yonsei University, located in Seoul South Korea. Yonsei Severance Hospital's Health System includes: oncology and rehabilitation centers, pediatric and women's clinics, cardiovascular center and Clinic of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology. The Hospital has been certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) and serves 1.6 million outpatients annually.
Gangnam Severance Hospital is a large multidisciplinary medical center in Seoul, South Korea. The hospital specializes in oncology, neurosurgery, neurology, cardiology, and check-up (complex diagnostics).
Gangnam Severance Hospital has received JCI accreditation, a global organization that evaluates the clinics across the globe for safety and high-quality medical services. That means the hospital complies with international healthcare standards.
The hospital is the 1st in South Korea to perform lung transplant.
The Oncohematology Department in Okan Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the treatment of malignant blood diseases. Patients with hemoglobinopathy, leukemia, anemia, multiple myeloma, Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas are treated here. Doctors at the Clinic prescribe chemotherapy and perform bone marrow transplantation.
Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre
Dr. Rela Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical facility in Chennai, India. Dr. Mohamed Rela, a founder of the hospital, is listed in The Guinness Book of Records for liver transplant in a 5-day baby.
Liver Transplant, Oncology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, and Gastroenterology are key specialties here.
Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre is a new facility, equipped with the latest devices for diagnostics and treatment. Among them MRI, CT, PET-CT, Da Vinci robotic system, linear accelerators for tumor irradiation with up to 1 mm accuracy.
Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital
Soon Chun Hyang University Hospital Seoul is multidisciplinary hospital for examination and treatment of various diseases, founded in 1974 and located in Seoul. There are four hospitals in Soon Chun Hyang Universety Hospital, which located throughout South Korea.
Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital
St. Mary’s Hospital Seoul is a large multidisciplinary medical center in South Korea. The main specialties are oncology, hematology, organ transplant, cardiovascular surgery, and check-up. The hospital was the first in South Korea for liver, small bowel and cornea transplants. St. Mary’s Hospital in Korea is ranked the 5th in the world for successful bone marrow transplants.
30,000 international patients get treatment annually here.