- The diagnostic methods of melanoma at Memorial Hospital
- The cost of melanoma diagnostics at Memorial Hospital
- The melanoma treatment methods at Memorial Hospital
Most of the cases of melanoma treatment at Memorial Hospital is held by surgery. The selection of method to treat the melanoma depends on the stage of disease, and is chosen for each patient individually. Whether the skin cancer is defined at the first stages – the success of the healing is high, i.e. about 95%.
The admission is held by the advanced professionals of the hospital, and the newest diagnostic equipment is used, while the modern laboratory tests are held. Our doctors do indeed a "jewelry" work using the cyber knife while treating the retinal melanoma.
What are the diagnostic methods of melanoma at Memorial Hospital?
- Physical examination;
- Chest X-ray;
- Abdominal ultrasound examination;
- Laboratory blood test;
What is the cost of melanoma diagnostics at Memorial Hospital?
The total cost starts from 2,500 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the melanoma treatment methods at Memorial Hospital?
The following methods are used for melanoma treatment at Memorial Hospital:
- Surgery (excision of melanoma, sometimes the biopsy of the sentinel lymph nodes is held);
- Excisional biopsy (pathologic tissue site is cut off);
- Radiological therapy.