- The Hematologic Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant Program was launched in 2010 at Anadolu Medical Center. Hematologic oncology is one of the most successful specialties there. Over 1,800 successful transplants have been carried out at Anadolu Medical Center.
- Professor Zafer Gülbaş is a leading hematologist-oncologist who heads the Bone Marrow Transplant Department at Anadolu. Prof. Gülbaş has over 29 years of experience in the field of hematologic diseases. The Professor worked at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center (Seattle, the USA) and was a visiting physician in the Molecular Hematology and Treatment Department of the MD Anderson Cancer Research Center (the USA).
- Anadolu Medical Center complies with strict international healthcare standards. The medical center is audited by Johns Hopkins Medicine International annually, within a partnership program to raise healthcare standards.
- Anadolu is among Top 5 European clinics in bone marrow transplants for lymphoma patients according to the hospital’s statistics.
Submit a request on Bookimed to get more details about Anadolu for lymphoma treatment.
Vienna General Hospital (AKH) is one of the most innovative clinics in Europe. It has a long 300-year history. Vienna Medical Clinic includes over 42 university hospitals and institutes, 6 own laboratories, 10,000 employees of staff. AKH Vienna Hospital in Austria guarantees high standards and innovative technologies in all fields of medicine. Vienna Hospital is “a city in a city” with specialized medical centers, shops, restaurants and branches of a bank.
- Dr. Zelig Eshhar, the pioneer investigator of the latest CAR (chimeric antigen receptor) T-cell therapy for lymphoma treatment, works in Sourasky Hospital. During this therapy, white blood T-cells identify tumors and destruct them. CAR T-cell therapy affects refractory tumors resistant to chemo- and radiotherapies and helps patients to achieve remission faster than with traditional therapies.
- Doctors at Sourasky provide chemotherapy and bone marrow transplant for advanced lymphoma. Immunotherapy is also applied to boost the patient’s immunity to destroy malignant cells not affecting healthy ones.
- Sourasky Hematology Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant Department provides a lymphoma treatment for children. The hospital’s specialists have a multidisciplinary approach to each case — they discuss it to make a correct and effective treatment plan. The medical team helps children to feel comfortable during the hospital stay.
- Teknon is a partner Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (New York) ranked top 2 cancer hospital according to the U.S. News & World Report’s rating. Together they work on innovative methods of treatment for lymphoma.
- Professor Emili Montserrat, one of the most experienced world-class hematologists, works at Teknon Medical Center. Prof. Montserrat has 40 years of research experience in hematology oncology. The doctor is also an expert on leukemias and lymphomas for the World Health Organization(WHO).
If you want to check the costs in the best hospital for lymphoma treatment, submit a request on our website.
- Medipol is one of the leading children's hematology oncology hospital in Turkey. The Pediatric Stem Cell Transplant Center treats all lymphoma types. 91.5% is success rate of treatment with bone marrow transplant at Medipol.
- Prof. Deniz Sargin has 35 years of experience in the field of hematology oncology. Dr. Sargin heads the Hematology Department at Medipol where applies targeted therapy together with radiotherapy and chemotherapy to treat lymphoma patients.
- Medipol Pediatric Hematology Department is one of the leading children's oncology centers in Turkey. The Department specialists provide MIBG therapy, a high-dose radioactive agent treatment. Such a therapy is safer than traditional radiotherapy — it delivers radiation precisely to a tumor saving healthy tissues. It is effective even for advanced cancer according to the hospital’s data.
- Medipol Hospital has got accreditation from Joint Commission International, an authoritative organization evaluating world-class clinics around the world.
How much does mediastinal lymphoma treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $9000|
|Immunotherapy||$1150 - $11300|
|Radiotherapy||$3800 - $25100|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $2700|
|Radiation therapy for colorectal cancer||$19000|
|PET/CT||$750 - $3450|
|MRI of one area||$350 - $1500|
|Biopsy||$450 - $4900|
|CT (computer tomography)||$290 - $1400|
|Tumor Marker Blood Test||$30 - $1200|
Doctors calculate the cost of mediastinal lymphoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final mediastinal lymphoma treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
77 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate mediastinal lymphoma treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $230. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- Bumrungrad Hospital has become a top destination for medical tourists on the report of the Canadian Medical Association Journal, a journal publishing original medical research, analyzes, and reviews.
- It is the 1st hospital built in Asia according to the United States National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards. Bumrungrad is safe and comfortable hospital for patients.
- It is the first medical facility outside of North America using IBM Watson for oncology treatment. It’s aquestion-answering computer system helping doctors to provide effective treatments for cancer patients.
- Bumrungrad specialists provide effective targeted and immuno therapies to prevent blood cancer cells from spreading around the body.
- Experienced hematologists carry out hematopoietic stem cell and peripheral blood stem cell transplants to treat leukemia, lymphoma, aplastic anemia, and bone marrow cancers.
- The high level of healthcare at Liv Hospital is approved by American Joint Commission International (JCI) quality accreditation certificate, European ISO (the International Organization of Standardization) and TÜV SÜD (leading quality inspection system) certificates.
- The hospital works with the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Center, one of the oldest cancer centers providing effective strategies to treat malignant diseases.
- LIV Hospital Robotic Surgery Center is considered a Center of Excellence by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC) due to its quality, safety, and care.
- The team of experienced hematologists provides treatment over 25 years. Prof. Oral Nevruz treats adults and Dr. Hilmi Apak gives treatment to children.
Oncohematology Department specializes in the treatment of blood diseases: chronic and acute leukemia, Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas, anemia.
Diagnosis is performed by biopsy and bone marrow analysis. To detect metastases, a positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) is used.
For treatment, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation are prescribed.
- San Raffaele Bone Marrow Transplant Department is one of the largest in Italy. Over 1,000 bone marrow transplants are performed there each year. Among them approximately 90 related and unrelated donor allogeneic transplants for blood cancer patients. San Raffaele is a pioneer in haploidentical stem cell transplants followed by infusion of genetically modified donor T-cells promoting fast immune reconstruction.
- The hospital is involved in cancer treatment trials as the Strategic Research Program in Immunology and Bio-Immunotherapy of Cancer (PIBIC), Microenvironment and Genes in Cancers of the Blood (MAGIC) — patients with lymphoma have a chance to try new methods of treatment in case they meet strict requirements of trials.
Submit a request to Bookimed manager about the costs in the best hospital for lymphoma treatment.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
The Department of Oncohematology in Nordwest Clinic (Germany) has the Center for Blood Cancer Treatment certificate. Doctors treat leukemia, lymphoma, coagulation, and hematopoiesis.
Specialists use chemotherapy, immunotherapy, targeted therapy, and bone marrow transplantation.
- At Memorial Sisli, specialists apply high-dose chemotherapy and autologous stem cell transplant to treat recurrent Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- About 100 bone marrow transplants are performed each year at Memorial Sisli. 80% is a success rate after the procedure according to the hospital’s data.
- New antibody drug Brentuximab vedotin is used in Memorial Sisli Hospital to treat Hodgkin’s lymphoma in relapse.
- Doctors use DigniCap system to avoid hair loss in patients during chemotherapy. A cap cools scalp, the blood vessels constrict and chemotherapy does not influence hair roots.
- In the hospital, all the wards are equipped with HEPA-filters and separate ventilation to prevent infections during and after stem cell transplants.
- The hospital’s Hematology Oncology Department is accredited by the European Bone Marrow Association (Istanbul, Turkey).
- In Medicana International Ankara Hospital, specialists apply autologous (patient’s own stem cells) and allogeneic (donor) stem cell transplants for lymphoma patients.
- Chemotherapy is also applied to treat malignant hematologic disorders as Hodgkin’s and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- Medicana specialists conduct about 190 bone marrow transplants each year.
In Severance Hospital physicians treat lymphoma in the Hematologic Malignancy Clinic. Oncologists apply chemo-, radio-, targeted therapies to treat the disease. Specialists also transplant stem cells and bone marrow to treat lymphoma. Since 2006, the transplantation team has carried out over 500 successful transplantations.
In Severance Lymphoma Clinic physicians practise multidisciplinary approach. Each patient is examined by multiple specialists from various onco-departments. This allows increasing the effectiveness of treatment.
Ewha Woman's University Medical Center (EUMC) is a multidisciplinary hospital for women only. It's located in Seoul, South Korea.
The treatment of breast, thyroid, urogenital cancers, and joint replacement — are the clinic's top specialties.
Ewha doctors focus on the aesthetic results of the procedures. They perform minimally invasive operations through small incisions so that woman does not get large scars.
Patients from Europe, Russia, China, and the United Arab Emirates choose Ewha Medical Center every year.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
- At Hisar, specialists apply immunotherapy to treat lymphoma. Such a treatment boosts the patient’s immunity to fight malignant cells itself not affecting healthy ones.
- The wards in Hisar Hospital are equipped with world-standard HEPA-filters which save patients from infections and microbes during and after bone marrow transplant.
- Specialists conduct autologous (patient’s own stem cells) and allogeneic (from donor) bone marrow transplants for patients with advanced lymphoma.
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.
Gangnam Severance Hospital is a large multidisciplinary medical center in Seoul, South Korea. The hospital specializes in oncology, neurosurgery, neurology, cardiology, and check-up (complex diagnostics).
Gangnam Severance Hospital has received JCI accreditation, a global organization that evaluates the clinics across the globe for safety and high-quality medical services. That means the hospital complies with international healthcare standards.
The hospital is the 1st in South Korea to perform lung transplant.
The Oncohematology Department in Manipal Clinic (Bangalore, India) specializes in the treatment of malignant blood diseases.
Acute and chronic leukemias, myelodisplasia, mieloproliferative disorders, myelomas, thalassemia, Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas are treated here.
The examination is performed by bone marrow biopsy, X-ray scanning.
Chemotherapy, radiation and bone marrow transplantation are prescribed for treatment of oncohematological diseases.