The treatment of liver cancer can be performed in Medical Oncology, General Surgery, Radiology, or Nuclear Medicine Departments.
A patient arrives at the Hospital and undergoes tests to estimate health condition. A set of diagnostic procedures includes consultation with the specialists, blood tests including oncomarkers, PET-CT.
Then doctors determine the best treatment for liver cancer which can involve surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, targeted therapy.
The liver cancer treatment cost at Anadolu is calculated after the full diagnosis.
Sourasky is one of the best liver cancer treatment centers in Israel. A team of specialists provides the liver oncological disease treatment in Sourasky Cancer Department.
A patient undergoes a complete examination at the Center. It includes blood tests, PET-CT, CT, biopsy. Diagnostics takes about 3-4 days.
Then doctors develop a treatment plan. It may include chemotherapy (about 6 cycles), liver resection, SIRT therapy, etc.
SIRT therapy is considered a new treatment option. Microscopic particles penetrate into the liver tumor and are irradiated. The healthy tissues are not affected.
The liver cancer treatment cost is calculated individually after a complete examination.
Liver cancer treatment at LIV is performed after the patient health evaluation. Such diagnostic procedures are made to establish the diagnosis: consultation with one or several specialists, blood tests, PET-CT.
Then doctors develop treatment tactic to cure liver cancer. Among the therapies are surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy.
The liver cancer treatment cost at LIV is calculated individually for each particular case.
Bumrungrad is considered the best hospital for liver cancer treatment in Thailand. The Center has supercomputer IBM Watson which helps a doctor to choose the best treatment for liver cancer. It analyzes all clinical cases known in oncology practice and estimates the effectiveness of each therapy for a particular patient.
Such therapies as surgery, chemotherapy, radiotherapy are applied. In some cases, a doctor prescribes liver transplant procedure.
The liver cancer treatment cost is calculated individually according to the chosen therapies.
Liver cancer treatment at Teknon is performed after the complete diagnostics. It includes blood tests, biopsy, PET-CT. The duration of examination is about 4 days.
After the diagnostics, doctors develop a treatment plan and decide what is the best treatment for liver cancer. It may consist of surgery (liver resection), chemotherapy, radiofrequency ablation, chemoembolization, etc.
The liver cancer treatment cost depends on the chosen therapies and lasting of the hospital-stay period.
How much does liver cancer stage 1 treatment cost ?
|Radiotherapy||$3150 - $29600|
|Liver transplant||$35000 - $450000|
|Radiation therapy for colorectal cancer||$19000|
|Liver resection||$8200 - $17100|
|Liver biopsy||$1600 - $3500|
|MRI of the abdominal cavity||$410 - $1450|
Doctors calculate the cost of liver cancer stage 1 treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final liver cancer stage 1 treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
53 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate liver cancer stage 1 treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $230. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
Asklepios is certified as the Competence Center for Surgery of the Liver by German Society for General and Vascular Surgery.
Liver cancer treatment is performed by a team of specialists which consists of an oncologist, radiologist, gastroenterologist.
The treatment tactic is developed only after the complete diagnostics.
Among the treatment options are liver resection, radiofrequency ablation, transarterial chemoembolization (TACE), chemotherapy.
The liver cancer treatment cost is possible to be calculated after the complete diagnostics and establishing a treatment plan.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
The Oncology Center of Nordwest Hospital (Germany) has the European Society of Medical Oncology certificate.
Specialists The conducts research in the area of tumor immunology.
For the treatment of malignant tumors, oncologists carry out immunotherapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy and bone marrow transplantation.
- Medical Center in Solingen is included in Top German hospitals according to the Focus magazine ranking.
- All the practicing surgeons have over 20 years of experience.
- San Raffaele is one of the best cancer centers in Italy according to the hospital’s data.
- San Raffaele is the 1st cancer center in Europe to apply tomotherapy. It is a type of radiation therapy when beams are delivered slice-by-slice based on intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and performed by a linear accelerator. It affects cancer cells with high radiation dose avoiding healthy tissues damage.
- Over 9,000 cancer patients and 6,000 surgeries in case of oncology.
- 2,000 radiotherapeutic cycles annually.
- San Raffaele is a top center in Italy to treat cancer with GammaKnife according to the hospital’s statistics.
- Leading Italian scientific research center.
Liver cancer treatment is performed at Apollo Cancer Institute. The doctors appoint the examination which includes oncomarker blood tests, liver function test, CT, MRI, biopsy.
Then specialists choose the most suitable treatment for a patient. It may include total or partial hepatectomy (removal of the liver), liver transplant, radiofrequency ablation, cryoablation. Doctors use transarterial chemoembolization with external beam radiotherapy at the latest stages of cancer.
The duration of liver cancer treatment, its cost and success rate depend on the disease stage and level of metastatic spread.
Liver cancer treatment is conducted in the Clinic of General, Visceral and Oncological Surgery.
Specialists of the Center develop the best treatment plan for liver cancer only after complete diagnostics. The medical examination usually takes 3-5 days.
Liver cancer treatment options are chosen individually for each patient. Doctors may apply the liver resection, transarterial chemoembolization, chemotherapy, radiofrequency ablation.
The liver cancer treatment cost depends on chosen treatment options and the period of hospitalization.
HM Hospitales is a prominent group of clinics in Spain which provides medical services in all fields and consists of 6 general hospitals and 3 advanced research centers specializing in oncology, cardiology, neurology and neurosurgery. During 27 years this group has provided high-quality services to its patients and has become the international golden standard. Combination of experienced professionals and state of art technologies has made HM Hospitales in Madrid a reputable leader in the area of private medical services listed among Top 5 Private Hospitals.
- The diagnosis and treatment of liver cancer take place at the specialized Liver Center in Helios Berlin Buch. The doctors perform radiofrequency ablation (RFA) of the liver or selective internal radiation therapy (SIRT). These treatment options require special equipment, so are available only in several hospitals in Europe.
- Clinical trials show that SIRT-therapy stops liver cancer development in 90 out of 100 patients for the over 2 years term.
- The specialized institute for histologic tests works on Helios Berlin Buch premises. Its specialists detect a type of liver malignant cells, and oncologists assign the most effective treatment in the shortest term.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and America.
- Memorial provides cancer treatment in Istanbul according to the strict international protocols.
- Patients out of 90 countries choose Memorial for treatment.
- Application of innovative TrueBeam STx, which performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery. It influences all cancer types, even big in a size. Due to the high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
- Cancer treatment according to the strict international protocols. According to Medicana information, it is a main center for cancer treatment in Turkey.
- Medicana is a top choice of 1.5 mln international patients from 70 countries.
- Medicana Hospital is a member of American Society of Quality. It ensures a patient in the high standard of treatment reaching the American medicine level.
- KUIMS is considered the best healthcare services provider in South Korea by the Korean International Medical Association (KIMA).
- University hospital develops and implements innovative cancer treatment options.
- English-speaking staff.
BGS Global Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Bangalore, India, specialized in oncology, neurosurgery, and hepatology. For cancer treatment, this hospital uses the last version of radiotherapy equipment, such as TrueBeam STx that accurately irradiates a tumor even in hard-to-reach areas.
Annually, Global Hospital Bengaluru gives treatment for over 53,000 patients. Doctors of this hospital have performed more than 30,000 operations.