At Anadolu Medical Center throat cancer screening and treatment are carried out in the Surgical Oncology Department. Specialists apply multidisciplinary approach when addressing onco-patients. They participate in diagnosing and assigning of the best treatment for throat cancer.
85% of patients with 1-2 stages of cancer make complete recovery. Duration of stay in the Hospital depends on patient’s age, overall health condition, and stage of cancer. Some procedures may be carried on outpatient basis, taking up to 6 months to complete.
At Sourasky physicians treat throat cancer in the General Oncology Department. Sourasky is considered one of the best hospitals for throat cancer treatment in Israel. The Hospital is accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International) for patient safety and service quality. Multidisciplinary approach is applied to treat onco-patients. Teams of physicians from different departments review each case to prescribe the best treatment for throat cancer.
All types of operations and throat cancer screening are carried out in the Hospital including X-ray, biopsy, chemo-, radiotherapy, surgery,and PET-CT. Oncologists treat patients with any stage of cancer. Rehabilitation and hospitalization periods depend on the applied type of the treatment.
At Instituto Oncológico Teknon physicians treat throat cancer in the Oncology-Hematology Department. A multidisciplinary approach is practised here. Oncologists and specialists from various departments assemble to review cases of cancer patients. It allows prescribing the best treatment for throat cancer individually for each person.
Oncologists also perform throat cancer screening in the Clinic. Best-quality equipment allows to receive precise results increasing the effectiveness of the operation. Treatment duration depends on the stage of cancer, patient’s condition and can take up to several weeks. In some cases oncologists prescribe radiation and chemo for throat cancer. Such procedures can be conducted for outpatients. Full course of treatment can take up to 6 months.
- Liv is the 1st recognized Center of Excellence outside the USA in colorectal and robotic surgery by SRC (Surgical Review Corporation). It is an internationally known healthcare leader to provide the high safety and efficiency of surgical treatment worldwide.
- Liv is certified by TÜV, European Technical Inspection Association. It confirms the high technological level of the applied equipment.
- Over 50,000 international patients choose Liv Hospital.
- Liv Cancer Center provides world-class oncology treatment options. Liv doctors apply intraoperative radiation to destroy malignant cells and prevent the relapse. This cancer treatment option is performed only once during a tumor removal. For comparison, traditional radiotherapy takes at least 1 month.
- The equipment at Liv is renovated each year, so specialists conduct cancer diagnostics and treatment using the latest accurate devices.
- Liv Hospital is a premium-class medical facility. Here you will feel comfortable like in a 5-star hotel.
Bumrungrad International Hospital is a global medical facility in Bangkok, Thailand that specializes in oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurosciences, heart surgery, check-ups, etc.
Over 1 million patients choose Bumrungrad annually. 50% of them are international ones from over 190 countries.
The hospital is one of the largest private centers in Southeast Asia and one of the most significant world’s outpatient clinics.
Bumrungrad International is recognized as TOP-10 best hospitals and TOP-30 most technologically advanced clinics in the world.
How much does larynx cancer stage 3 treatment cost ?
|Chemotherapy||$300 - $9600|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||$300 - $3950|
|Targeted therapy||$1200 - $9000|
|Throat cancer operation||$10300 - $23800|
|Radiotherapy for throat cancer||$22000 - $45000|
|Laser surgery for laryngeal cancer||$13500|
|PET/CT||$480 - $4050|
|MRI of one area||$140 - $1950|
|CT (computer tomography)||$290 - $1350|
Doctors calculate the cost of larynx cancer stage 3 treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final larynx cancer stage 3 treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
91 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate larynx cancer stage 3 treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $250. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
- The average cost of larynx cancer stage 3 diagnostics is $360. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $1050.
Oncologists carry out throat cancer screening and treatment in the Head, Neck and Plastic Surgery Department. Physicians use innovative equipment and protocols to address the disease. Medical staff at Asklepios specializes in treating of ENT-related cancer pathologies. The Clinic is considered one of the best Hospitals for throat cancer in Hamburg.
At Asklepios surgeons conduct tissue-sparing tumor removal operations. In case of total laryngectomy patient’s throat is reconstructed after the operation.
Duration of hospitalization and recovery period length depend on cancer stage and patient condition before the treatment. Radiation and chemo for throat cancer is applied during sessions in an outpatient regime. Complete treatment course may last up to 6 months.
Zulekha Hospital Dubai is a private multidisciplinary medical facility that is a part of Zulekha Healthcare Group. The Hospital specializes in cardiology and heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, orthopedics, gynecology, and childbirth.
JCI certificate and Dubai Quality Award prove the high quality of medical services of the Hospital.
International patients from Germany, India, Pakistan, and Nigeria choose this Clinic.
At Nordwest Clinic physicians address throat cancer in the Oncology Department. Doctors accept patients for treatment even on advanced stages of cancer. Before prescribing treatment, physicians carry out throat cancer screening to establish tumor size and localization. At Nordwest oncologists gather multidisciplinary teams to review patient cases. This approach allows prescribing the best treatment for throat cancer.
Rehabilitation specialists help patients to get used to any lifestyle changes they may experience after treatment. Recovery period depends on applied procedures and operations.
- The largest private medical network in Turkey according to Medipol data.
- Pyxis Medication Management System. Medipol is one out of 4 medical centers in Turkey where this automated system is applied. Pyxis controls the medicines taking. It provides a particular patient with a right drug and its dose in a appropriate time. This system excludes any error in medicines taking.
- Medipol Oncology Hospital in Istanbul is equipped with the latest technologies, among them is a highly-precise GammaKnife. Its accuracy is 99%.
The Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center is one of the largest private clinics in Lithuania. Specialists focus on accurate diagnostics for more effective treatment. They also develop high-quality rehabilitation for fast recovery. Over 48,000 patients undergo treatment in the Hospital. 1 in 10 patients is from abroad. The most of patients are from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Sweden, and Norway.
At Solingen Medical Center physicians address larynx (throat) cancer in the Oncology Department. Treatment success rates in the Hospital are up to 88% for 1-2 stages and up to 77% for 3rd stage. Beside tumor removal operation, surgeons of Throat Сancer Hospital carry out replacement of vocal cards. To diagnose throat cancer, MRI is carried out by for patients, as well as biopsy, PET-CT, X-ray, and fibro laryngoscopy.
Oncologists manage the disease by applying radiation and chemo for throat cancer treatment. These methods are utilized for 1st stages of cancer as the main treatment option. Radio- and chemo therapies are used before or after the surgery to effectively treat late stages of cancer.
Recovery period and hospital stay depend on patient condition and stage of the disease.
- San Raffaele is one of the best cancer centers in Italy according to the hospital’s data.
- San Raffaele is the 1st cancer center in Europe to apply tomotherapy. It is a type of radiation therapy when beams are delivered slice-by-slice based on intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) and performed by a linear accelerator. It affects cancer cells with high radiation dose avoiding healthy tissues damage.
- Over 9,000 cancer patients and 6,000 surgeries in case of oncology.
- 2,000 radiotherapeutic cycles annually.
- San Raffaele is a top center in Italy to treat cancer with GammaKnife according to the hospital’s statistics.
- Leading Italian scientific research center.
The Department of Oncology at the Appollo Clinic (Delhi, India) specializes in the treatment of malignant diseases of the prostate, bones, intestines, and liver. < p>
Doctors perform a biopsy to diagnose cancer (blood test). Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) determines the location of tumors.
The surgeries are performed with a low-injury method - Da Vinci robotic system. Doctors apply a high-precision TomoTherapy system to irradiate tumors. Patients with inoperable neoplasms are prescribed radiotherapy on the Cyber-Knife apparatus. When removing hard-to-reach brain tumors, fluorescent imaging is used. The technique makes it possible to distinguish malignant neoplasm from healthy tissues.
92% of fluorescent operations are successful.
- Certification from German Cancer Society that confirms the compliance of oncology treatment with the strictest German cure protocols.
- Gesundheit Nord Bremen consists of narrow-specialized cancer treatment centers. It means that doctors have vast experience in a particular oncological disease treatment that increases chances to choose the most appropriate therapy.
- Top German oncologists. Specialists of Gesundheit Nord have practiced in the leading American hospitals. They are permanently included in the Focus magazine ranking as best cancer specialists in Germany.
- Second medical opinion. It is possible to arrange online consultation with a doctor from Gesundheit Nord Bremen regarding the diagnosis and adequacy of the prescribed treatment.
- Such cancer types are treated at this German oncology center: breast, gynecological, prostate, skin, head and neck, gastrointestinal, leukemia.
HM Hospitales is a prominent group of clinics in Spain which provides medical services in all fields and consists of 6 general hospitals and 3 advanced research centers specializing in oncology, cardiology, neurology and neurosurgery. During 27 years this group has provided high-quality services to its patients and has become the international golden standard. Combination of experienced professionals and state of art technologies has made HM Hospitales in Madrid a reputable leader in the area of private medical services listed among Top 5 Private Hospitals.
Clinica Universidad de Navarra (CUN) is the best private Spanish hospital in 2018 according to MERCO (monitoring organization of medical reputation).
Navarra is a leading sarcoma center. 74% of patients get cured of bone sarcoma; and in up to 95% of cases, an affected limb is preserved.
Oncology, Onco-Hematology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Cardiac Surgery are the primary specialties in Navarra Hospital.
Hospital de Navarra is the 1st in Spain that has received JCI, the US certificate for the high quality of medical services.
Over 700,000 patients from 70 countries have been treated at Navarra.
In Helios Hospital physicians carry out throat cancer screening and disease management in Ear, Nose, and Throat Department. Physicians provide complete treatment program for larynx (throat) cancer: starting with throat cancer MRI, biopsy, X-ray, and ending with surgical operations and rehabilitation.
Treatment success rate for patients with 1-2 stages of cancer is up to 88%, for 3-4 stages it is up to 77%. Duration of hospital stay depends on applied disease management methods and patient condition before treatment.
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multispecialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology.
Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from European, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries choose Hisar Hospital.
- Memorial doctors regularly improve their skills in the leading medical facilities in Europe and America.
- Memorial provides cancer treatment in Istanbul according to the strict international protocols.
- Patients out of 90 countries choose Memorial for treatment.
- Application of innovative TrueBeam STx, which performs both radiotherapy and radiosurgery. It influences all cancer types, even big in a size. Due to the high accuracy, healthy tissues are not affected.
- Cancer treatment according to the strict international protocols. According to Medicana information, it is a main center for cancer treatment in Turkey.
- Medicana is a top choice of 1.5 mln international patients from 70 countries.
- Medicana Hospital is a member of American Society of Quality. It ensures a patient in the high standard of treatment reaching the American medicine level.