The Endocrinology Department in Anadolu Medical Center (Gebze, Turkey) specializes in the therapy of diabetes, metabolic and hormonal disorders.
The removal of goiter, thyroid, and adrenal tumors is performed here.
For the treatment of patients with diabetes and overweight, the doctors prescribe surgery.
- Treatment of severe thyroid diseases, especially thyroid cancer, is the main specialty of endocrinology clinic at Barmbek. Asklepios Barmbek is certified by the German Cancer Society (DKG) that guarantees high results and patients’ safety.
- Up to 92% of thyroid tumors are treated successfully.
- Prof. Thomas Carus, an outstanding bariatric surgeon, provides the surgical treatment for diabetic patients in the endocrine clinic. He is a member of the Society for Abdominal Microsurgery and one of the best weight loss surgeons in Germany according to the Focus magazine, an authoritative healthcare publication within the country.
- Asklepios Barmbek is a top medical facility in the Federal Republic for treatment of foreigners as the Medical Travel Quality Alliance reports.
- Over 80,000 patients choose Asklepios Barmbek for diagnostics and treatment every year.
- 1 mln patients choose San Raffaele every year.
- Innovative therapy methods are applied at San Raffaele. The hospital is recognized as the leading research institute in Italy by local Ministry of Health. It ensures that doctors here apply new technologies for endocrine diseases treatment.
- 88% of surgeries are successful according to hospital’s data.
- Bumrungrad is recognized as the best endocrine clinic in Thailand. The hospital is among Top 10 best hospitals in the world in agreement with the Top Master's in Healthcare Administration report.
- Revolutionary technologies are applied at the Center for Endocrinology. Doctors use IBM Watson supercomputer for endocrine cancer treatment. IBM Watson is an artificial intelligence that enhances human experience for oncology treatment. The computer uses patient’s individual data, medical literature, world’s best oncologists’ experience to make conclusions and recommend a specific treatment method.
- Over 1 mln patients from 190 countries trust their health to Bumrungrad experts.
- Perfect quality of pharmacy is adhered here. Specialists prescribe drugs for endocrine diseases treatment that are approved by FDA (Food and Drugs Administration), the US company monitoring quality of health and human services.
- New drugs are applied for more effective treatment. As soon as drugs have been developed in leading facilities worldwide, they are applied at Bumrungrad immediately.
- 500,000 patients prefer Medipol for diagnostics and treatment annually.
- Doctors at Center for Endocrinology provide international treatment approach. They speaks 14 different languages that facilitate the therapy process.
- Innovative pharmaceutical device is available at Medipol. Pyxis Medication Management System is applied in Medipol Endocrine Clinic. It is a device for administering the exact drug to exact patient at the right dose and time. Pyxis increases patients’ safety and helps to avoid a pharmaceutical error.
How much does hypothyroidism treatment cost ?
Doctors calculate the cost of hypothyroidism treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final hypothyroidism treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
59 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate hypothyroidism treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $210. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $810.
The Endocrinology Department in Medicana Hospital (Istanbul, Turkey) specializes in the therapy of thyroid and adrenal diseases.
The doctors accept patients with diabetes and hypercorticism (Cushing's syndrome).
Treatment is provided with medication and surgical method.
- Teknon is identified as one of top endocrinology hospitals in Spain. Teknon is a part of Quiron Medical Group. The network is recognized as the 1st in Spain and 3rd in the world due to clinics’ amount, patients’ safety index, and doctors’ experience according to network’s data.
- Leading doctors for endocrine tumors treatment in Spain work here. Teknon specialists collaborate with Memorial Sloan-Kettering experts and interchange their experience to develop and provide the most innovative treatment methods.
- Teknon is an outstanding endocrine clinic for diabetes treatment. Doctors perform weight loss surgery to help a patient get rid of diabetes. People lose 60-70% of excess fat in 6 months after the procedure.
Memorial Şişli Hospital in Istanbul is the largest multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul. It is the 1st hospital in Turkeу and the 21st in the world accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) for the high quality of treatment.
Memorial Şişli specialties are the following: oncology, bone marrow transplant, in vitro fertilization (IVF), neurosurgery, and organ transplant. The success rate of organ transplant at Memorial is 90%.
Patients from 92 countries choose Memorial Şişli for treatment annually.
The Kangbuk Samsung Center was opened in 1968. Today it is the largest medical center in Korea. The Clinic provides world-class services by international standards. It is one of the top 10 medical institutions in the country according to the Ministry of Health in South Korea.
The Center cooperates with the Johns Hopkins University (USA) in research and education. The Center is situated in the middle of Seoul, near City Hall and many popular tourist sites.
Kyung Hee University Hospital at Gangdong, also known as KUIMS, is a multidisciplinary medical facility in Seoul (capital of South Korea).
KUIMS is a first and only global center that combines different medical approaches in one facility — international medicine with the traditional one.
Oncology, medical check-ups, orthopedics, and dentistry are the leading specialties at Kyung Hee University Medical Center.
The center is a medical partner of the FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan and is recognized as an outstanding facility by WHO and UNICEF.
1,500,000 patient visit KUIMS annually.
Asklepios Klinik Altona is a university hospital of Hamburg, one of the oldest medical facilities in Northern Germany. The medical center belongs to the hospitals’ group of Asklepios Kliniken. Asklepios Altona Hamburg specializes in robotic surgery, gastroenterology, abdominal surgery, neurology, and oncology specialties.
95,000 patients get treatment annually here.
Solingen Municipal Hospital/Academic Hospital of the University of Cologne is among top clinics in Germany according to Focus magazine - one of the most widely circulated German editions. Städtisches Klinikum Solingen is a certified medical institution treating over 60,000 patients per year.
The Endocrinology Department of Kardiolita Hospital (Vilnius, Lithuania) specializes in the therapy of hormonal and metabolic disorders.
Patients with diabetes, goiter, obesity, benign tumors of the thyroid and adrenal glands undergo treatment here.
Doctors perform diagnostics using echoscopy, computed tomography (CT), and laboratory blood tests.
Endocrinologists apply conservative and surgical methods of treatment.
Helios Berlin-Buch is the largest and modern hospital in the capital of Germany.
It is included in the best German centers list in 2018 according to the Focus magazine ranking.
94% of patients recommend Helios Berlin-Buch for diagnostics and treatment.
Key specialties of the hospital are oncology and surgical oncology, orthopedics, neurosurgery, and obesity treatment.
- Bremen-Mitte is recognized as the best medical facility for endocrinology in Germany by the Focus magazine, a dependable newsletter about medical care in the country.
- Endocrinologists certified by the German Diabetes Association (DDG) carry out diabetes treatment at Bremen-Mitte. It ensures high quality and therapy method accuracy for each patient.
- Specialists conduct an accurate diagnostics to detect thyroid diseases. The clinic is equipped with magnetic resonance and positron-emission computed tomographs (MRT and PET-CT) of the latest generation. 100% is a precision of diagnostics with the devices.
- 70 thyroid surgeries are carried out at Bremen-Mitte per year.
- Bremen-Mitte is one of the best thyroid cancer treatment centers in the Federal Republic. The center is certified by the German Cancer Society (DKG) that proves the excellent quality of services and patients’ safety in the hospital.
- Endocrinologists cooperate with neurosurgeons and perform microsurgeries to remove pituitary tumors. This method is more precise than the open surgery and reduces healing processes after the procedure.
- 40,000 patients trust their health to Bremen-Mitte doctors annually.
Hospital Sant Joan de Déu (Barcelona, Spain) accepts children for treatment from the infant age to 21. The Hospital belongs to Top-5 medical institutions in Europe and is recognized as the most authoritative one in the field of pediatric oncology treatment. The Center has its own Laboratory for Molecular Medicine where innovative therapeutic methods are developed.
- Diabetes treatment is the main specialty in Severance endocrinology clinic. Over 6,000 diabetic patients are registered in the hospital for now.
- 2,000 thyroid tumors removals are performed per year.
- Latest methods of endocrine cancer therapy are applied at Severance. Surgeons apply Da Vinci robotic system to remove a tumor through 1.5 cm incisions. They are as small as size of a bean.
- Over 1,6 mln patients trust their health to Severance doctors.
- Excellent specialists work here. 1,300 doctors provide a comprehensive care at Severance.
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
Global Hospital (Gleneagles Global Health City) is a multidisciplinary hospital in Chennai, India.
The hospital is the best medical facility for the organ transplant in the country and the world’s leader in the number of successful liver transplants (over 1,000). Doctors are the 1st in India to perform minimally invasive lung and combined heart-kidney transplants.
Gleneagles Global Health City specializes in the organ and bone marrow transplant, cardiology, pulmonology (treatment of the lungs), and oncology.
Global Hospital Chennai is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Medical Group, which accepts 2 mln patients annually.
Samsung Medical Center is a prominent multidisciplinary hospital in South Korea that has repetitively received many awards in customer satisfaction and services quality. It has a special status of “Hospital of presidential standards”. A part of Samsung Medical Complex, Comprehensive Cancer Center provides the most thorough treatment for cancer patients using state-of-the-art equipment: Novalis, IGRT (image-guided radiation therapy), Da Vinci surgical system, etc.