Private clinic with increased comfort level
Why is Assuta one of the best medical center to treat herniated disc?
- Assuta Medical Center doctors use expendables produced by leading international companies — Baricard, KL, Johnson's and Johnson's;
- Patients are treated by top neurosurgeon of Israel — Dr. Zvi Ram;
- the best success rate in Israel — 90% patients have improvement of health condition and feel no pain after the treatment.
Standard diagnostic set of procedures for herniated disc includes consultation with neurosurgeon, magnetic-resonance tomography, X-rays and blood tests. Computed tomography can be indicated additionally.
|Consultation of a neurosurgeon||550 $|
|Lab tests||370 $|
|Consultation with multispecialized team|
Assuta team applies the following treatment methods:
- hydrodiscectomy — minimally invasive surgery for herniated disc that uses a stream of water. The surgery lasts up to an hour. Success rate of this procedure is over 95%;
- Titanium Chip vertebral fixation — installation of a self-expanding implant between cerebral vertebras. It is carried out through small incisions (up to 5 cm). Rehabilitation period is up to 12 days;
- cold plasma nucleoplasty — removal of a part of a substance of intervertebral disc with a use of special guide-needle.
|Laminectomy||16000 - 18000 $|
|Discectomy (Removal of lumbar disc)||28000 - 31000 $|