- Why LIV Hospital belongs to the leading clinics in cardiology
- Who are top-cardiologists of LIV Hospital?
- Directions of Cardiologic Clinic LIV Hospital
- What is the cost of heart disease treatment in LIV Hospital?
- Methods of Cardiologic Clinic LIV Hospital
Why LIV Hospital belongs to the leading clinics in cardiology
LIV Department of Cardiology treats all known heart diseases. Its cardiologists are renowned specialists in Turkey and Central Europe. In 2015 Cardiologic Clinic made over 2,800 cardiac catheterizations and cardiac angiographies. LIV is top-hospital in Turkey in the area of invasive cardiology, heart disease diagnostics, cardiac electrophysiology.
Who are top-cardiologists of LIV Hospital?
- Prof. Ahmet Yilmaz NIŞANCI M.D.
- Prof. Enis OĞUZ M.D.
- Assoc. Prof. Yelda TAYYARECI M.D.
- Assoc. Prof. Alp Burak ÇATAKOĞLU M.D.
Directions of Cardiologic Clinic LIV Hospital
- Ischemic heart disease
- Congenital heart disease
- Hypertensive heart disease
- Heart attack
- Thrombosis and thrombophlebitis
What is the cost of heart disease treatment in LIV Hospital?
The cost of the treatment is assessed in each case individually and depends on the amount of necessary procedures and operations. Bookimed medical coordinators can assist you with the treatment program with precise values.
Receive infividual treatment program for LIV Hospital
Methods of Cardiologic Clinic LIV Hospital
- Medication heart disease treatment
- Heart bypass
- Pacemaker implantation
The cardiology department of Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center performs annually more than 2500 procedures of installing catheters and stents. It means that every tenth of such kind operations in Israel is performed in Tel Aviv Sourasky Center. Stenting procedure is implemented under local anesthesia and no more than an hour. Coronary angiography (catheterization) allows to detect in time not only the pathology of blood vessels, but also the heart. By the experience of Sourasky Medical Center cardiologists, after the catheterization, the patients get rid of labored breathing and cardiac angina.