- Rehabilitation techniques after compression fracture
- Cost of recovery in Malvazinky Clinic
Rehabilitation techniques after compression fracture
- hydrotherapy includes physical exercises in the therapeutic pool under an instructor’s control;
- acupuncture, therapeutic massage, massage cupping;
- magnet therapy contributes to the healing of fractures, alleviates pain and reduces swelling;
- ultrasound therapy accelerates tissue regeneration and lowers pain;
- electric therapy – the stimulation of the weakened muscles using low-energy current;
- KT (kinesio tape) – medical cotton adhesive tapes which make lymphatic drainage and regeneration process faster;
- sauna therapy (including herbal baths, pearl baths etc.) is very beneficial for the general state of a patient’s health.
Cost of recovery in Malvazinky Clinic
The cost of 24-hour hospital stay is from €180 to €380. Meals, accommodation, procedures and transfer are included.
Intensive rehabilitation in a short time
The program of treatment for patients with compression fracture of the spine aims to:
- recover motor functions
- relieve the pain
- provide needed psychological support to the patient and his family
Before treatment, the patient undergoes a consultation and personal examination neurologist.
|Consultation of a neurologist|
The individual program of rehabilitation of patients after compression fracture of the spine is based on the use of various effective methods of neurological rehabilitation. Unique equipment, exercise units and kinesiotaping techniques help to restore the range of movements and reduce pain faster.
Treatment of a compression fracture primarily starts from diagnostics. All procedures are appointed individually and depend on fracture severity.
Rehabilitation techniques after compression fracture of the spine
- laser therapy strengthens the spine and relieves back pain;
- spinal decompression therapy is represented by such machines as Drx9000C and Vertetrac;
- vacuum massage cupping is an efficient way of eliminating back pain;
- reflexology (zone therapy) – acupuncture and massage;
- extracorporeal shockwave therapy – acoustic waves make a positive impact on bone tissues and improve joint mobility;
- hydrotherapy helps to train movements through broadening their amplitude and reducing the load on the back;
- nutrition therapy – the Center’s dietitian develops an individual menu for each patient as the well-planned ration helps to regenerate the damaged bone tissue much quicker;
- KT (kinesio tape) – a therapeutic cotton tape which is fixed to the body in order to improve lymphatic drainage and ensure quicker tissue regeneration.
Cost of recovery after compression fracture of the spine
The daily inpatient stay in Romatem Clinic costs about $300-$350. The sum includes accommodation, meals, procedures, nurse care and transfer from/to the airport.