The Oncology Department of Teknon Medical Center (Barcelona, Spain) cooperates with the Sloane-Kettering Memorial Sluggish Center in the USA. Specialists provide treatment of malignant tumors of the mammary gland, organs of the gastrointestinal tract, brain, and spinal cord. The Department includes a unit of medical oncology, radiotherapy and radiosurgery, hematology. Positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) is used to detect tumors and metastases. Cancer treatment is carried out according to the European protocols. The Clinic uses Da Vinci surgical robot, the innovative Novalis radiotherapy system to remove a tumor without surgery, the SIRT procedure for the treatment of liver cancer.
HM Hospitales is a group of 7 medical centers in Madrid which provide medical services in all specialties. Includes 4 comprehensive centers for oncology treatment, neurosciences, cardiovascular surgery, and fertility.
In 2018, was awarded by the Spanish Society of Health Informatics (SEIS) for revolutionized patient care and significant technological solutions in the healthcare sector.
Annually the HM medical team serves around 75K inpatients and 2.3M outpatients.
- Cancer treatment according to the strict international protocols. According to Medicana information, it is a main center for cancer treatment in Turkey.
- Medicana is a top choice of 1.5 mln international patients from 70 countries.
- Medicana Hospital is a member of American Society of Quality. It ensures a patient in the high standard of treatment reaching the American medicine level.
- KUIMS is considered the best healthcare services provider in South Korea by the Korean International Medical Association (KIMA).
- University hospital develops and implements innovative cancer treatment options.
- English-speaking staff.
- 20-year survival rate of patients after thyroid cancer treatment at Severance is 90% according to the hospital data. Severance specialists perform
- 1,000 surgeries to remove malignant tumors of the thyroid gland annually.
- 90% of surgeries in case of stomach cancer are without complications, 5-year survival rate is 77.7% according to Severance statistics.
- 75% of patients with lung cancer stage 1 survive a 5-year line after the treatment at Severance.
- Severance cooperates with Anderson and Johns Hopkins Cancer Centers, the best ones in the USA. It means that American standards of treatment are implemented in Severance Hospital.
- 4 mln patients choose Severance annually.
How much does cholangiocarcinoma treatment cost ?
Doctors calculate the cost of cholangiocarcinoma treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final cholangiocarcinoma treatment cost only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
19 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate cholangiocarcinoma treatment cost is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $140. The lowest price is $50 and the highest — $450.
The Oncology Department specializes in the treatment of bones, skin and internal organs cancers. Patients with melanoma, osteosarcoma, malignant tumors of the breast, liver, thyroid gland are treated here.
For diagnosis CT, MRI and positron emission computer tomography (PET-CT) are used.
Surgical treatment of cancer is carried out with a laparoscopy through the small incisions. Tumor irradiation is performed on a Versa HD linear accelerator. It allows to use high precise doses of radiation. This reduces the duration of treatment.
- Top hospital for medical tourism in Austria according to Best Health Austria, the organization that checks quality of medical services.
- English speaking doctors.
- Cancer treatment according to the strict international protocols.
- Kangbuk Samsung accepts international patients only with initial cancer stages. Oncological screenings are also available.
- Kangbuk Samsung is considered the best cancer treatment center in Korea for stomach, colon, and liver cancer according to the national HIRAS magazine. The average success rate for these 3 oncological types is higher than in other Korean cancer hospitals.
- No.1 hospital in Korea regarding patients’ satisfaction according to the Weekly News magazine.
- Kangbuk Samsung Cancer Center specializes in breast and gastrointestinal oncology treatment.
- Over 1 mln surgeries to remove gastrointestinal tumors. 98.8% of patients survive a 5-year line after thyroid cancer treatment according to the Kangbuk Samsung data.
- 90% of patients recover after treatment of cancer stage 1 at Assuta according to the hospital data.
- Accuracy of diagnostics at Assuta is 100% according to the hospital report.
- Assuta Medical Center is entitled as “the most technically advanced medical institution in the Middle East”. The medical equipment here is renovated annually. That is why the latest technologies are available at Assuta.
Gangnam Severance Hospital is a large multidisciplinary medical center in Seoul, South Korea. The hospital specializes in oncology, neurosurgery, neurology, cardiology, and check-up (complex diagnostics).
Gangnam Severance Hospital has received JCI accreditation, a global organization that evaluates the clinics across the globe for safety and high-quality medical services. That means the hospital complies with international healthcare standards.
The hospital is the 1st in South Korea to perform lung transplant.
The Oncology Department in Manipal Clinic (Bangalore, India) specializes in the treatment of all types of cancer: gastrointestinal, breast, prostate, lungs, thyroid, ovaries.
MRI is used to detect tumors. Localization of metastases is determined with the help of positron emission computed tomography (PET-CT).
The surgeries are performed via laparoscopic and robotic methods.
Patients with metastatic cancer of the abdominal organs can be treated with Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC).
In case of inoperable liver tumors, oncologists perform trans-arterial radioembolization for hepatocellular carcinoma.
Dr. Rela Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical facility in Chennai, India. Dr. Mohamed Rela, a founder of the hospital, is listed in The Guinness Book of Records for liver transplant in a 5-day baby.
Liver Transplant, Oncology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, and Gastroenterology are key specialties here.
Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre is a new facility, equipped with the latest devices for diagnostics and treatment. Among them MRI, CT, PET-CT, Da Vinci robotic system, linear accelerators for tumor irradiation with up to 1 mm accuracy.
St. Mary’s Hospital Seoul is a large multidisciplinary medical center in South Korea. The main specialties are oncology, hematology, organ transplant, cardiovascular surgery, and check-up. The hospital was the first in South Korea for liver, small bowel and cornea transplants. St. Mary’s Hospital in Korea is ranked the 5th in the world for successful bone marrow transplants.
30,000 international patients get treatment annually here.
St. Stamford Modern Cancer Hospital is a single-specialty treatment center in Guangzhou city, China.
The team applies 18 non-invasive methods (cryotherapy, NanoKnife, brachytherapy, and other), surgical interventions, and oriental medicine approaches.
The cancer center has twice passed the JCI certification by organization accrediting healthcare institutions, which confirms corresponds with more than 500 quality and safety standards for treatment.
The Oncology Department of the European Health Center Otwock cooperates with Oxford University. The Clinic includes departments of clinical oncology, onco-surgery, and radio-oncology. MRI and CT of the latest generation are used for the examination. The Clinic applies radiotherapy, ultrasound destruction of a tumor with HIFU, freezing of cancer cells (cryoablation), and destruction by high temperatures (hyperthermia).
The Proton Therapy Center Prague is the largest сenter for proton beam therapy in Europe receiving foreigners from all over the world. The Center is specialized in the most advanced method of cancer treatment - proton beam therapy - using state-of-the-art technologies and international standards.
Anam Hospital is a top multispecialty medical facility in Seoul, South Korea.
The hospital key specialties are cancer treatment, robotic surgery, cardiac surgery, orthopedics, and spinal therapy.
In 2018, Anam became one of the best for colon, breast, lung, and stomach cancer treatment in the country.
Patients from the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Russia, Kazakhstan, and Mongolia go here for treatment.
Near East University Hospital is the largest multispecialty hospital in Northern Cyprus.
Cancer treatment, plastic and aesthetic surgery, infertility treatment, heart surgery, and orthopedics are the strongest specialties.
Patients from Turkey, Bulgaria, France, the UK, the Netherlands choose the hospital for treatment.