- Breast cancer diagnostic methods at Rudolfinerhaus
- Total cost of diagnostic
- Treatment methods of the breast cancer
- Rehabiliation at Rudolfinerhaus after the breast cancer treatment
Why is Rudolfiner Private Hospital one of the best Austrian centers in breast cancer treatment?
Rudolfinerhaus is the private "belegspital", i.e. hospital where the patient may invite the personal doctor to be liable for the patient's treatment during the entire time of the stay at the hospital.
- professionals in obstetrics and gynecology,
- laboratory diagnostics,
- nuclear medicine,
- visual diagnostics (X-ray etc.),
What are the the breast cancer diagnostic methods at Rudolfinerhaus?
- 360° open MRI;
- 64 slice CT by one of the world's fastest CT scanners; PET-CT;
- mammary gland screening;
- fibreoptic ductoscopy;
- sonar control biopsy;
- hystological and immunological testings;
- tumor markers testing.
What is the cost of the breast cancer diagnostics at Rudolfinerhaus?
The total cost varies from 4,000 to 7,000 USD.
What are the treatment methods of the breast cancer at Rudolfinerhaus?
- organ preserving surgeries and pre-surgical courses of chemo and radiotherapy to dicrease the tumor;
- resection or the total mastectomy in the most complicated cases;
- IORT radiotherapy;
- hormone therapy;
- biological treatment.
How looks the rehabiliation at Rudolfinerhaus after the breast cancer treatment?
The main rehabilitation methods are the following:
- medical control of the treatment results and health recovery;
- special lingerie selection;
- hand lymphoedema prevention (compression therapy, metabolic treatment, physiotherapy etc.).
The prevention of the postmastectomy depression. The psychologists assist the patients to solve their situative problems.
- Why do patients go to Asklepios Klinik Barmbek for the treatment of breast cancer?
- Who are the breast cancer specialists doctors in Asklepios Hamburg?
- What is the cost of the treatment of breast cancer at Asklepios Center?
The Departments of Surgical and Oncological Gynecology at Asklepios offer the patients the most modern minimally invasive methods for the treatment of breast cancer. The Clinic is certified by the German Cancer Society for the treatment of mammary gland.
Who is the main breast cancer specialist in Asklepios Hamburg?
Under the leadership of the famous German oncogynecologist Prof. Dr. Christhardt Kӧhler the Asklepios specialists carry out breast surgeries by means of all available organ-preserving opportunities (lumpectomy, quadrantectomy, subcutaneous mastectomy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy and targeted therapy).
What is the cost of the treatment of breast cancer at Asklepios Center?
The cost of medical procedures and medicines will amount to 15,000-17,000 Euro.
Ask Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator for the specific cost of the breast cancer treatment at Asklepios.