Diabetes treatment with metabolic surgery methods
Surgery for type 2 diabetes is conducted by Alper Celik — he performs more than 1,400 surgeries annually. 96,2% of patients don't have any complications.
- sleep apnea (pauses in breathing);
- high blood pressure;
- high level of cholesterol and triglycerides (may cause cardiac infarction).
Type 2 diabetes surgery cost:
- Ileal Interposition - $ 20,000
- Other metabolic surgeries - $ 16,000
Food, hospitalization for 5 days, transfer and medical care are included in the final cost.
Diabetic surgery is performed by a member of International Federation of Obesity Surgery
- Who conducts diabetic surgeries at Medical Park?
- What kind of bariatric surgery type 2 diabetes are performed at Medical Park and their cost
Who conducts diabetic surgeries at Medical Park?
Diabetes surgery at Medical Park is controlled by a specialized department under the leadership of Chief surgeon - Dr. Tugrul Demirel.
What kind of bariatric surgery type 2 diabetes are performed at Medical Park and their cost
Department of obesity and diabetes surgery conducts such bariatric surgeries:
- Sleeve gastrectomy - $11,000
- Gastric bypass - $10,000
- Ballooning - $4,800
- Bandaging - $6,240
All surgeries are performed laparoscopically (through small punctures in the anterior abdominal wall). During the sleeve resection and gastric bypass surgery, hospitalization lasts 3 days. During the ballooning - 1 day (and complete physical examination in 3 days). Preparation for bandaging takes 2 days, hospitalization - 1 day (and complete physical examination in 7-10 days). Hospital stay and examination are included in the cost of the operation.