Treatment of a compression fracture primarily starts from diagnostics. All procedures are appointed individually and depend on fracture severity.
Rehabilitation techniques after compression fracture of the spine
- laser therapy strengthens the spine and relieves back pain;
- spinal decompression therapy is represented by such machines as Drx9000C and Vertetrac;
- vacuum massage cupping is an efficient way of eliminating back pain;
- reflexology (zone therapy) – acupuncture and massage;
- extracorporeal shockwave therapy – acoustic waves make a positive impact on bone tissues and improve joint mobility;
- hydrotherapy helps to train movements through broadening their amplitude and reducing the load on the back;
- nutrition therapy – the Center’s dietitian develops an individual menu for each patient as the well-planned ration helps to regenerate the damaged bone tissue much quicker;
- KT (kinesio tape) – a therapeutic cotton tape which is fixed to the body in order to improve lymphatic drainage and ensure quicker tissue regeneration.
Cost of recovery after compression fracture of the spine
The daily inpatient stay in Romatem Clinic costs about $300-$350. The sum includes accommodation, meals, procedures, nurse care and transfer from/to the airport.