LIV Hospital Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology includes the following units: gynecological oncology, perinatology, menopause clinic, adolescent health, and reproductive medicine clinic. Particular attention devotes the IVF. IVF center equipped with the latest high-tech laboratories and embryonic incubators which provide a high % of successful fertilization programs. Patients who undergo IVF in other clinics and get bad results, come to LIV Hospital and become pregnant.
- Diagnostics prior to IVF procedure
- Methods of artificial insemination at Memorial medical center
- Cost for IVF in Turkey
Why Memorial medical center is considered to be one of the best in Turkey to carry out the artificial insemination?
IVF Center of Memorial medical center is one of the largest Centers of IVF in Turkey, where the artificial insemination procedure is held for over 3000 couples per year.
IVF Center of Memorial medical center possesses all high-tech equipment and infrastructure, while the leading Turkish experts apply the innovative research and developments here for diagnostics and IVF of every couple.
What is the required comprehensive diagnostics and preparation prior to IVF procedure at Memorial medical center?
Obstetricians at Memorial medical center carry out the comprehensive individual diagnostics of couples to set the maximum precise diagnostics of the infertility reasons and to offer the efficient method of IVF. A woman has to go for the following diagnostics:
- General and biochemical blood testing, Rh factor and blood group
- Urine testing
- Examination for STDs, HIV, syphilis, hepatitis B/C
- TORCH infections testing
- Female hormonal balance testing
- Thyroid hormones testing
- Intravaginal ultrasound
What are the IVF methods applied at Memorial medical center?
Memorial medical center experts require significant patience of the patients and strict following of all the medical appointments for successful IVF. This is the only way to result the IVF procedure according to all world medical standards to result in pregnancy. The following methods are applied:
- Classic IVF
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Intracytoplasmic injection of selected morphologically normal spermatozoid (IMSI)
- Physiological ICSI etc.
What is the cost for IVF at Turkish hospitals?
- IVF at Memorial medical center means the affordable prices and the highest level of the medical services
- The price for IVF procedure in Turkey is individual and depends on the volume of diagnostic examinations, IVF method and additional therapeutic activities. Get the exact pricing now!