Weight-loss surgeries are performed by the Head of the European Association for the Study of Obesity
- Types of weight-loss surgeries performed in CELT Clinic
- Cost of surgical treatment of obesity in CELT Clinic
- What is included in the cost of surgeries?
CELT Clinic has a special Weight loss Surgery Service. It is headed by Pr. Yuriy Yashkov – the member of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity (IFSO). Overweight is a versatile problem that’s why the Service involves dietitians and endocrinologists as well.
Profiled diseases of weight loss surgery in Celt Clinic
- Different types of obesity;
- Type 2 diabetes;
- Metabolic disorders including lipid metabolism disorders;
- Post-weight loss cosmetic defects;
Types of weight loss surgeries performed in CELT Clinic
- Laparoscopic gastric banding;
- Gastric bypass;
- Vertical gastrectomy;
- Biliopancreatic diversion with/without stomach resection;
- Plastic surgery after weight loss.
What is the hospitalization time for surgical invasions?
The duration of hospitalization may differ depending on the general body condition and complications. Here are the average terms of inpatient stay after some types of surgeries:
- Gastric balloon procedure – 1 day;
- Balloon remowal – 3-4 hours;
- Gatric banding – 2 days;
- Gastric sleeve surgery (vertical gastrectomy) – 5 days;
- Gastric bypass – 6 days;
- Plastic surgeries – 3-7 days.
Cost of surgical treatment of obesity in CELT Clinic
- Bilipancreatic diversion (with or without stomach resection) - $1,950-$3,650;
- Sleeve (vertical) gastrectomy (without sewing) - $2,400-$3,300;
- Gastric bypass (without sewing) - $2,750-$3,700;
- Gastric balloon insertion (without the balloon cost) - $1,000.
What is included in the cost of surgeries?
The cost of surgeries in CELT Clinic covers:
- Surgeon and anesthesiologist counselling;
- Medical supplies (except in certain cases);
- Inpatient hospital care (meals, care, medical staff control);
- Histologic examination (if necessary).