- Why should JK Plastic Surgery Center be chosen for rhinoplasty
- Who specializes in plastic surgery on nose?
- What is the rhinoplasty cost at JK Plastic Surgery Center?
- JK Plastic for several successive years has been awarded as "The best clinic for foreign patients" in South Korea;
- 11 surgeons of the clinic specialize in narrow areas of the particular field of plastic surgery which guarantees high quality of each surgery;
- high-tech 3D scanning allows maximum accurate examination of facial bones and structure of nose as well as visualizing of expected result.
Founder and Chief Physician of JK clinic - top-class plastic surgeon Dr. Joo Kwon.
JK specialists in rhinoplasty in Korea are medical doctors Kim Sung Sik and Choi Yun-Seok. Optimal variant of anesthesia is chosen by anesthesiologist Dr. Kom Young Tae who participates in every surgery.
JK Plastic offers the following types of rhinoplasty to the patients who want to change the shape of their nose:
- simple (lifting of nasal dorsum);
- 3D rhinoplasty (shape of the nose is changed using cartilage or silicone);
- correction of deviated nasal septum;
- correction of congenital or acquired defects;
- repetitive plastics or revision surgery.
Minimally invasive methods are used for the surgeries which shortens the period of postoperative recovery. All surgical incisions are made considering particularities of the surgery and becomes invisible after recovery.
Preoperative diagnostics at JK Plastic Surgery Center includes the following analyses:
- complete blood count;
- blood test for HIV and hepatitis;
In some cases electrocardiogram and fluorography or chest X-ray may be needed.
Computed tomography (CT) is also obligatory.
You can receive individual program of diagnostics before the rhinoplasty when apply to Bookimed.
Incision is made inside the nose or on the skin between the nostrils. After complete recovery there will be no visible injuries.
If there is no complications, stitches will be removed in 7-10 days.
What is the rhinoplasty cost at JK Plastic Surgery Center?
Cost of rhinoplasty in Korea is affected by:
- complexity of the surgery;
- necessity to use implants;
- consumables (silicone implants or cartilaginous tissue of the patient).
In JK Сlinic the price for rhinoplasty starts from 6,000$.
Price of a day stay in the hotel at the Clinic after the surgery is about 180$, breakfast is included.
Bookimed Medical Coordinators will assist you to find out individual price for rhinoplasty at JK Plastic Surgery Center.
- Rhinoplasty options at the Center
- Who provides rhinoplasty at Samsung?
- What is the rhinoplasty cost at Samsung Medical Center
Being one of the best clinics in the world, Samsung Medical Center performs over 3,700 plastic and cosmetic surgeries per year. Besides aesthetic rhinoplasty, Samsung plastic surgeons perform reconstructive surgeries for patients with physical traumas, congenital defects, injuries caused by cancer removal (Plastic Surgery departments work in close cooperation with Samsung Malignant Melanoma Department).
Who provides rhinoplasty at Samsung?
Rhinoplasty surgeries at Samsung are performed by experienced specialists - plastic surgeon Mun Goo Huyn and otorhinolaryngologist Kim Hyo Yeol. The procedure takes from 1,5 to 3 hours depending on complexity of the operation.
What is the cost for rhinoplasty at Samsung Medical Center
Rhinoplasty cost at Samsung comprises many factors:
- area of operation
- doctor’s fee
- cost of anaesthesia and supplementary consumables used during post-operative period
- price of diagnostic procedures prior to the surgery, etc.
Average cost of rhinoplasty in Korea at Samsung Medical Center is around $5,000 - 7,000 but can vary depending on the above mentioned factors.
Apply to Bookimed Medical Coordinator for individual price for rhinoplasty at Samsung Medical Center.
Types of rhinoplasty in Korea
Korean plastic surgeons provide the following types of nose job:
- simple (raising of the nose bridge);
- 3D rhinoplasty (shape of the nose is corrected using cartilage or silicone implant);
- correction of deviated septum;
- treatment of congenital or acquired nasal defects;
- revision rhinoplasty.
Korean rhinoplasty surgeons apply minimally invasive surgical approaches to minimize recovery period.
Necessary diagnostics for Korean rhinoplasty
Complex diagnostics of the patient includes the following tests:
- complete blood count;
- common urine analysis;
- HIV and hepatitis tests.
Patient will be also examined by anesthesiologist in a clinic. Chest X-ray and computed tomography are optional.
Nose job procedure and postoperative recovery in Korea
Standard nose surgery lasts from 30 minutes to 2 hours and is made under sedation and local anaesthesia (it is not as deep as general anaesthesia).
Surgeon makes an incision within the nose or on columella, considering physical peculiarities of the patient. After recovery there will be no visible scars.
If a patient has no complications, stitches will be removed in 7-10 days.
- Peculiarities of rhinoplasty in Severance Hospital
- Rhinoplasty surgeons at Severance
- Severance pricing policy for rhinoplasty
Severance Department for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery bears the title of the very first Korean clinic that performed plastic surgery. Today 10 Severance plastic surgeons provide full range of cosmetic and functional plastic procedures, work in close cooperation with other departments. Rhinoplasty specialists thoroughly consider medical indications to the procedure and patient’s demands.
Rhinoplasty surgeons at Severance
Rhinoplasty at Severance Plastic Surgery Department is performed by prominent medical doctors and researchers Lee Won Jai and Jong Won Hong.
Severance pricing policy for rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty cost in Severance Hospital is affected by complexity of the surgery, operated area, type of anaesthesia etc.
Standard Severance price for rhinoplasty starts from $ 5,000.
Bookimed Medical Coordinator will arrange your consultation with Severance plastic surgeons and figure out individual cost of rhinoplasty in Korea.