traumatic brain injury in Poland
Overall rating by
What is worth knowing about rehabilitation after traumatic brain injury (TBI)?
- The effectiveness of rehabilitation after traumatic brain injury will be higher if you start as quick as possible.
- Even patients in coma or vegetative state have chances to be recovered.
- Minimum course of rehabilitation after TBI lasts for 1 month.
- Positive attitude of the patient and his/her relatives significantly improves the rehabilitation efficiency.
- Speech disorder is a typical symptom of brain injury therefore the patient needs to attend classes with a therapist.
- Foreign hospitals offer special training for patient’s relatives especially when only partial recovery is expected (in case of serious brain damages after TBI). The relatives learn how to organize the patient’s life in the way that he/she could feel maximum independence.
- Patients can be transported to the clinic in different conditions. Bookimed is able to arrange special conditions for the transfer or even medical aviation. The cost of medical charter begins from $10,000 and varies depending on the distance. (цена зависит от расстояния).
KCM Hospital (KCM Clinic) - is a leading private hospital which is located in a beautiful quiet town - Jelenia Gora in Poland. Surrounding nature of the city, mountain landscape, the park and hot springs promote healing and restoration of mental health. Hospital KCM meets all European standards and offers a wide range of medical services of high quality in the areas of medicine such as: plastic surgery, bariatric surgery, dentistry and aesthetic medicine.
The Wieliczka Salt Mine Health Resort is an exceptional medical institution. The Resort provides medical services on the third level of the salt mine (135 m underground). This mine is famous for its unique microclimate: air is cleaned off the pollutions and enriched with microelements. The patients stay underground under care and supervision of medical staff.
The University Hospital in Krakow (Szpital Uniwersytecki w Krakowie) is one of the most famous medical centers in Poland. It is a multidisciplinary center providing highly qualified medical assistance in all specialties. The excellent technical equipment of the Hospital ensures the highest level of medical assistance providing.
Thanks for your question
You will receive an email about the reply