With the Bookimed support, 74 patients received individual program for traumatic brain injury
- Rehabilitation techniques for the patients after TBI
- Cost of rehabilitation after traumatic brain injuries
Rehabilitation techniques for the patients after TBI
- Kinesiotherapy (physiotherapy including aquatic vertical traction);
- Biodex – a system for muscle training and testing;
- Speech therapy – classes with the specialist to restore speech and swallowing function;
- Psychotherapy (including music therapy) helps to fight depression, a common symptom of TBI;
- Isokinetic dynamometry – a system of muscle testing and training which accelerates the patient’s recovery after injuries;
- Therapeutic baths – mineral and pearl baths, underwater massage, circular shower;
- Physiotherapeutic procedures – electrotherapy, thermotherapy, therapeutic ultrasound, magnetic laser therapy, paraffin treatment, cold therapy, light therapy, inhalations etc.
- Mud baths, hand massage, pneumomassage, apparative massage.
Cost of rehabilitation after TBI
Cost of inpatient stay at the rehabilitation center varies from €42 to €77 and includes:
- accommodation in the room of the preferred category;
- examinations and medication;
- visiting sauna, swimming-pool and gym;
- 3 dietary meals a day;
- Wi-Fi access;
- transfer from/to the airport.