rehabilitation after spinal cord injury in Lithuania
Overall rating by
What is worth knowing about spinal cord injury rehabilitation?
- Before rehabilitation many clinics conduct complex examination or spinal check-up aimed at estimating the patient’s state after injury.
- Foreign medical centers pay great attention to urological exam which helps to analyze the urination process.
- The multidisciplinary team may include ergotherapist, physiotherapist, psychologist and other physicians depending on the type of injury.
- The main purpose of rehabilitation after spinal cord injury is to return maximum independence to the patient.
- Foreign clinics often provide training for the patient’s family members so that they could organize his/her life properly and continue recovery after returning home.
- Patients in critical condition may be transferred anywhere through medical aviation services which cost from $10,000.
- Diagnosis and rehabilitation program for patients with spinal cord injuries at Abromiskes Center
- Cost of rehabilitation at Abromiskes Center
Diagnosis and rehabilitation program for patients with spinal cord injuries at Abromiskes Center:
- consultation with specialists;
- computer-aided diagnosis with the help of Back Check muscle strength testing system and Biodex muscle training machine;
- FES – an influence of electric current on the weakened muscles;
- underwater vertical spine traction allows to fully relax back muscles and increase the distance between the vertebras. It helps to decrease the load on the back and stabilize blood circulation;
- terrenkur – a therapeutic walking, a pat of physical therapy;
- therapeutic massage, mud baths, mineral water therapy;
- halotherapy in salt rooms of Abromiskes Clinic is very beneficial for the general physical condition of patients;
- cycle trainings, exercising in gym and swimming-pool;
- classes with psychologist are very helpful for patients prone to apathy after a difficult trauma;
- special program is developed to teach a patient how to dress, eat, use the toilet and do other basic activities on his/her own.
Cost or rehabilitation at Abromiskes Center
THE Cost of a 24-hour stay in the Hospital for the recovery after spinal injuries is nearly €54-67. The Clinic offers full board and such services as dietitian counselling, translation and transfer.
Kardiolita Hospital is the leading private multidisciplinary hospital - one of the largest private medical institutions in Lithuania and in the Baltic States. The Hospital offers a full range of medical services - from diagnostics to the most complex surgeri...
The clinic is just excellent. My father had 4 strokes, but our doctors could not determine where the problem was, but in Kardiolita clinic for just 4 days after passing all tests was identified 95% bl...
Kardiolita Hospital is the leading private multidisciplinary hospital - one of the largest private medical institutions in Lithuania and in the Baltic States. The Hospital offers a full range of medical services - from diagnostics to the most complex surgeries and post-operative rehabilitation in the best health resorts in Lithuania. Being a JCI accredited hospital working by the highest industry standards, it is equipped with modern medical facilities, high-level laboratory and air purification from pathogenic bacteria.
Thanks for your question
You will receive an email about the reply
Your request has been submitted successfully Our Doctor-Coordinator will contact you in the short term
Что-то пошло не так! Попробуйте еще раз
*Your contact information will be used only for medical consultation and won't be shared.