- Diagnosis and rehabilitation program for patients with spinal cord injuries at Abromiskes Center
- Cost of rehabilitation at Abromiskes Center
Diagnosis and rehabilitation program for patients with spinal cord injuries at Abromiskes Center:
- consultation with specialists;
- computer-aided diagnosis with the help of Back Check muscle strength testing system and Biodex muscle training machine;
- FES – an influence of electric current on the weakened muscles;
- underwater vertical spine traction allows to fully relax back muscles and increase the distance between the vertebras. It helps to decrease the load on the back and stabilize blood circulation;
- terrenkur – a therapeutic walking, a pat of physical therapy;
- therapeutic massage, mud baths, mineral water therapy;
- halotherapy in salt rooms of Abromiskes Clinic is very beneficial for the general physical condition of patients;
- cycle trainings, exercising in gym and swimming-pool;
- classes with psychologist are very helpful for patients prone to apathy after a difficult trauma;
- special program is developed to teach a patient how to dress, eat, use the toilet and do other basic activities on his/her own.
Cost or rehabilitation at Abromiskes Center
THE Cost of a 24-hour stay in the Hospital for the recovery after spinal injuries is nearly €54-67. The Clinic offers full board and such services as dietitian counselling, translation and transfer.