- Diagnostics prior to surgery on shoulder joint replacement in Lithuania
- Cost for the shoulder joint replacement at Kardiolita medical center
- Peculiarities of the shoulder joint replacement at Kardiolita medical center
What are the advantages marked by the patients of the shoulder joint replacement at Kardiolita medical center in Lithuania?
Kardiolita medical center works in the field of joints arthroplasty challenges on a high medical level. As this is one of the best Baltic multidisciplinary medical center, it provides the perfect cooperation of the various experts, resulting in the qualitative medical care for the patients from all over the world.
Kardiolita Department for Diagnostics and Arthroplasty provides consultancies of the leading Lithuanian experts, the modern high-tech equipment and the newest diagnostic methods application.
What is the comprehensive diagnostics and preparation to be done prior to the shoulder joint replacement at Kardiolita medical center?
It is important to pass the preparation and diagnostics of the indications and contraindications under control of the orthopedists who thoroughly analyze the results of pre-surgical diagnostics. The patient must:
- Donate the blood for the surgery
- Get consulted by all therapeutic experts and get permission to surgery
- Pass the biochemical blood testing, as well as liver and kidneys functioning
- Get CT and MRI if appointed by the doctor
- Exclude the contagious diseases presence risks
- Do the ECG
The peculiarities of the shoulder joint replacement at Kardiolita medical center
- Functional prostheses of the leading world producers applied
- Surgery requires the general, spinal or epidural anesthesia. The method of anesthesia is defined by anesthesiologist having examined the patient
- The surgery takes 4 hours maximum
- Appointment of therapy to prevent the inflammation
- The neurologist checks the sensitivity and the vascular surgeon checks the blood circulation in legs after the surgery
- Recovery and rehabilitation is held by the modern efficient methods
What is the cost for the shoulder joint replacement at Kardiolita medical center in Lithuania?
Shoulder joint replacement in Lithuania is more price-affordable in comparison to USA and EU, but the level of arthroplasty meets the high international standards.
The cost for treatment is always set up considering the individual program of diagnostic procedures and surgical therapy peculiarities, as well as the design of prosthesis.
Would you like to get the exact pricing – then order the individual treatment program by Bookimed website now!