- What does the course of stroke rehabilitation in Abromiskes Hospital include?
- What is the cost of recovery in Abromiskes Hospital?
Course of stroke rehabilitation in Abromiskes Hospital includes:
- complex diagnostics of the patient’s condition;
- consultation with specialists;
- development of the individual rehabilitation program;
- prescription of medications;
- physiotherapy (laser therapy, electrostimulation, classes with the physiotherapist and so on);
- hydrotherapy (therapeutic baths, underwater massage);
- therapeutic massage, mud and paraffin baths;
- salt room therapies (unique microclimate of the room has a healing effect);
- kinesiotherapy which includes cycle trainings, medical walking and so on;
- classes with the psychologist (very important for the emotional restoration of the patients who suffered a stroke);
- training program which helps to renew self-serving skills and exclude the risk factors;
- social worker consultation.
Cost of rehabilitation after stroke in Abromiskes Hospital
The cost of rehab after stroke is €55-70 per day (includes comprehensive diagnostics, food, accommodation, consultations, procedures and medications).