Intensive neurorehabilitation in a short period of time
A team of 5-8 medical specialists is involved in daily rehabilitation of the patient after traumatic brain injury. Physical rehabilitation is conducted by 3-5 physiotherapists. Patient receives up to 5-6 hours of rehabilitation 6 days per week.
Methods of recovery after traumatic brain injury in Cosmosuit center:
- passive physiotherapy and medical gymnastics;
- Adeli suit creates a sensory flow that reaching the motor centers of the brain, leading to correction of the posture and motor pattern;
- physiotherapy with the use of equipment and exercise units (FES, magnetic therapy, foot stimulation, Gross exercise unit, Stability platform etc.);
- Sessions with a speech therapist to restore speech and swallowing reflex;
- Sessions with a psychologist - if it is necessary;
- Occupational therapy helps to reach maximum independence in daily life.
|Consultation of a neurologist|
Leading expert in neurorehabilitation
Specialists at the Cosmosuit create an individual program of rehabilitation for patients after traumatic brain injury. Active and passive elements of the therapy are mixed in the most beneficial way. The duration of rehabilitation courses is from 2 to 4 weeks.