Methods of rehabilitation
- Locomat complex - a computerized system that helps patients to recover their walking skills and allows to adjust this process in real time;
- Posturograph - device for training of the balance skills of patients with brain injuries;
- Rewalk - newest robotic system. It allows to move even completely paralyzed people. The system includes an exoskeleton, and the clock, which allows to adjust the speed of movement;
- Medi-touch - computer complex, consisting of a special glove that detects movements of the fingers (arms, wrist, or elbow), and transmits them to the computer screen. During the game restores motions in the joint;
- Anti-gravity - is a system for the recovery of walking skills. It is used in the rehabilitation of patients after traumatic brain injury who are unable to hold their own weight;
- Game console "Wii Fit" - is a game console for the rehabilitation of people who can not stand. It allows them to strengthen muscles, develop coordination and quick reaction.
Over the last decade, about 70% of patients with brain injuries regain consciousness.
Cost of rehabilitation
Price per day in hospital ranges from 900 to 1500 dollars and depends on the length of stay of patient in the center, of the initial diagnosis and the intensity of training. It includes food, accommodation, nursing care and all procedures.
Get a rehabilitation program with the estimated cost by contacting with the doctor-coordinator of Bookimed.