Israeli National Institute Of Oncology
Ichilov Рospital is the biggest oncologic center in Israel and the National Institute Of Oncology in the country.
Advantages of lymphoma treatment in Ichilov Hospital:
- Diagnostics and therapy are conducted by a team of hematologists, oncologists and radiologists;
- Statistics of successful treatment for lymphoma in Sourasky Clinic - up to 80% of cases;
- 95% remission due to detection of pathology at the initial stage;
- Treatment for lymphoma at Ichilov is carried out with sparing chemotherapy.
Examination lasts from 3 to 5 days. The program of diagnostics is individual, it depends on the patient’s health condition and staging of disease.
|Consultation of a hematologist||800 $|
|Sentinel lymph node biopsy||1800 - 2600 $|
|Bone marrow puncture with cytogenetic analysis||2580 $|
|CT (computer tomography)||710 $|
|Chemotherapy||600 - 1000 $|
|Radiotherapy||1000 - 1200 $|
|Autologous bone marrow transplantation||70000 - 80000 $|
|Immunotherapy||3000 - 4000 $|
- The diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Assuta Medical Center
- The cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Assuta Medical Center
- The lymphoma treatment methods at Assuta Medical Center
- The results of lymphoma treatment at Assuta Medical Center
Why is Assuta Medical Center the leading center in lymphoma treatment?
Assuta provides the surgeries using the modern methods and IT-technologies, such as gamma knife and cyber knife, which application gives the minimal injury and high efficiency. Lymphoma diagnostics and treatment is held by the well-known Israeli oncohematologists, i.e. Prof. Ella Naparstek and Dr. O. Gur. Assuta provides 80% of successful Hodgkin lymphoma and 95% of non-Hodgkin lymphomas treatment.
Doctors treat more than 30 kinds of lymphomas and save hundreds of lives annually. Such success was reached by implementation of the newest daignostics and treatment methods. As a result, those patients, who survived Hodgkin lymphoma, live a normal life, and young women give birth after the treatment.
What are the diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Assuta Medical Center?
The lymphoma diagnostics has the following range of testings:
- Detailed blood test, incl. lymphoma cells detection;
- Immunological and genetic testing;
- Lymph nodes biopsy followed by hystological testing;
- Bone marrow biopsy;
- Spinal puncture with spinal fluid testing;
- Lymphatic system ultrasound;
- CT, MRI, PET-CT, bone scan;
- Surgical methods, i.e. laparoscopy, thoracoscopy;
- CNS and eyes testing.
What is the cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Assuta Medical Center?
The total cost starts from 4,000 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
The main feature of lymphoma treatment at Assuta Medical Center is the chemotherapy, combined with immune drugs, one of which is the monoclonal antibodies method. The enormous advantage of this hospital is the development of these antibodies at the special immunologic laboratoryoratories individually for each patient, based on the material received from the affected lymph nodes.
The extracorporal hemosorption in line with this procedure, i.e. blood filtering from pathologic lymphoma cells, as well as transfusion of blood components, like erythrocytes and platelets to eliminate anemia and normalize the coagulation.
What are the results of lymphoma treatment at Assuta Medical Center?
The bone marrow transplant gives efficient results under complicated cases, while Assuta has the highest rate of survival and efficiency in the country. The results of lymphoma treatment at Assuta are very high: Hodgkin's lymphoma is completely treated, when non-Hodgkin's lymphoma 5-year survival rate exceeds 80%.
- The diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Sheba Medical Center
- The cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Sheba Medical Center
- The lymphoma treatment methods at Sheba Medical Center
Sheba Medical Center means the respected professionals, brand new equipment, innovative treatment and diagnostics methods implementation. The doctors develop the individual treatment program after receiving the required data considering the histological features of lymphoma, disease stage, degree of internal organs involvement, age and presence of concomitant diseases.
The leading lymphoma treatment professional of Sheba hospital is Dr. Yuriy Goldes, one of the best Israeli oncologic surgeons, who perfectly provides the lymphadenectomy and other modern methods. The medical team headed by Dr. Goldes develops personalized treatment plan for each patient.
What are the diagnostic methods of lymphoma at Sheba Medical Center?
Sheba Medical Center provides Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma diagnostics program, incl.:
- Haematologist consultancy and check-up;
- Detailed blood testing for tumor markers, lipids, hormones, biochemistry;
- Analysis on the presence of reactive lymphadenopathies;
- Revision of the previously held biopsy of the lymph nodes and bone marrow;
- Biopsy on histological pathology and bone marrow puncture;
- Molecular genetic diagnostics;
- CT with lymph tissue imaging;
What is the cost of lymphoma diagnostics at Sheba Medical Center?
The total cost varies from 3,000 to 5,000 USD. The examinations may be varied regardless the disease stage and ways of cancer spread. Clarify the price for treatment and diagnostic procedures costs on Bookimed website.
What are the lymphoma treatment methods at Sheba Medical Center?
Sheba hospital doctors apply the following lymphoma treatment methods:
- Chemotherapy, incl. intrathecal chemotherapy (i.e. involves injecting anticancer drugs directly into the cerebrospinal fluid under the shell of the spinal cord), and high-dose chemotherapy followed by the bone marrow / stem cells transplant;
- Radiotherapy (usually combined with other methods);
- Immunotherapy, i.e. administering receptor-specific inhibitors of the epidermal growth factor, monoclonal antibodies, and interferon;
- Radioimmunotherapy (combined targeted and radio therapy).