- Apollo Hospital has received a certificate from JCI (Joint Commission International, USA), an organization that evaluates medical institutions worldwide.
- Professor Ajit Pai is a leading surgical oncologist at Apollo who specializes in gastric cancer treatment. Prof. Pai provides laparoscopic and robotic surgeries to treat stomach cancer. Both procedures speed up the recovery and help to avoid complications in the postoperative period.
- Specialists at Apollo apply TrueBeam STx for radiotherapy. This is an advanced linear accelerator that irradiates a tumor precisely with no damage for healthy tissues. It is used for hard-to-reach tumors.
- At BGS Hospital (Gleneagles Global Hospitals), specialists apply IGRT (image-guided radiation therapy) for stomach cancer patients. Before each session, high-quality images are taken to control a malignant formation state. Such a therapy destroys a tumor and does not have a negative impact on healthy tissues.
- IMRT (intensity-modulated radiation therapy) is applied with high-dose radiation — due to intensive doses, a patient requires less sessions and recovery goes faster.
- In the hospital, TrueBeam STx is used for radiotherapy as well. Doctors apply this linear accelerator to remove hard-to-reach and moving stomach tumors.
- Doctors of Global Gleneagles Hospital provide partial and complete resection of the stomach. Laparoscopic techniques are also applied depending on the patient’s case.
- Global Hospital at Chennai has a certificate from the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH), an accreditation programme for medical facilities.
- To detect a stomach tumor, doctors use 3 Tesla Silent MRI that provides advanced imaging. This device has no big noise, which makes a patient feel more comfortable during the procedure.
- TrueBeam STx is used in the hospital for radiotherapy to precisely affect a stomach tumor not damaging healthy organs.
- Manipal Hospital has received ISO 1900 and NABH certificates for high-quality healthcare. The hospital is among TOP 10 hospitals of India according to the Week Magazine version.
- Besides traditional surgery, doctors at Manipal use laparoscopic techniques for early-stage stomach cancer patients. Such procedures shorten the recovery period and reduce complications after surgery.
- Immunotherapy is applied to affect advanced stomach formations. A patient needs to consult with a doctor whether he/she requires such a therapy.
- HIPEC (hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy) is applied to treat metastatic stomach cancer. Heated chemo drugs are delivered directly to a tumor in the belly. In comparison with conventional chemotherapy, HIPEC does not affect the whole body.
Dr. Rela Hospital is a multidisciplinary medical facility in Chennai, India. Dr. Mohamed Rela, a founder of the hospital, is listed in The Guinness Book of Records for liver transplant in a 5-day baby.
Liver Transplant, Oncology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, and Gastroenterology are key specialties here.
Dr. Rela Institute & Medical Centre is a new facility, equipped with the latest devices for diagnostics and treatment. Among them MRI, CT, PET-CT, Da Vinci robotic system, linear accelerators for tumor irradiation with up to 1 mm accuracy.
How much does stomach cancer stage 4 treatment cost in India?
|PET/CT||$480 - $670|
Doctors calculate the cost of stomach cancer stage 4 treatment individually for each patient. The price depends on the disease type, complications (if any), hospital's reputation, and doctor's experience. You may get the final stomach cancer stage 4 treatment cost in India only after complete diagnostics and consultation with a doctor.
8 clinics are represented in the ranking. According to their data, the approximate stomach cancer stage 4 treatment cost in India is:
- The average cost of the consultation is $60. The lowest price is $20 and the highest — $100.
Goa Manipal Hospital is the largest medical center of the western Indian coast.
Manipal Goa specializes in oncology, neurology, neurosurgery, health checkup, orthopedics, and laparoscopy (minimally invasive surgery).
This hospital is the 1st private facility in the state to get certification for world-class standards of treatment.
IBM Watson, a computer program for choosing the most effective treatment method for cancer patients, is available in Goa Manipal Hospital.
Global Hospital Mumbai is a private multidisciplinary clinic in India. The hospital is a part of Gleneagles Global Hospitals Group.
The hospital specializes in robotic surgery, gastroenterology, orthopedics, bariatrics (treatment of obesity), and organ transplants.
Global Hospital Mumbai is the 1st facility in the world to transplant the liver simultaneously with the surgical treatment of spinal tuberculosis, and the 1st to perform the combined kidney-liver transplant in Western India.
- At Medanta, laparoscopic interventions are applied to remove early-stage gastric tumor. It’s necessary to consult with a doctor if a patient requires such procedures.
- Besides conventional treatments, targeted therapy is applied to affect cancer cells and stop their dividing. Doctors may apply such a treatment in combination with chemotherapy.
- Immunotherapy at Medanta is provided to make the patient’s immune system to destroy cancer cells.
- 20,000 international patients from 15 countries choose Medanta for treatment annually.